Where to buy vacation home on kyl. >

Where to buy vacation home on kyl.

Notices

Where to buy vacation home on kyl.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
Congrats. Come over and visit us in 11F. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks the weather will make a change for the better and everyone will start coming down. We were boating this weekend last year doing some prop testing before going to Desert Storm.
I will walk over and introduce myself once were in, looking foward to meeting some people. We were on the water last weekend of April last year, i may loose a few weekends early to get the place ready. Did you sell the Advantage yet?
Old 03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Its unit 3G in the first building as you come into the property, we have signed pruchase agreement and hope to close around April 9th, home insoection turned up a couple if minor issues and one slightly larger issue with the windows on the second level. But nothing i dont think we cant resolve with the seller. My wife and i are really looking foward to getting the keys and doing some painting so its ready for Memorial Day weekend. I rented a 16'x50' storage unit at Safeway Storage near the Kuttawa ramp so i can leave the truck and 288 all hooked up and roll in and out each weekend.
Congratulations! Look forward to meeting you. I think you'll really enjoy BOR. We only bought our condo last summer, so we are looking forward to first ful summer there. We'll probably be there most weekends beginning in late April. We only live about 45 minutes from there, so is pretty easy to get there.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its unit 3G in the first building as you come into the property, we have signed pruchase agreement and hope to close around April 9th, home insoection turned up a couple if minor issues and one slightly larger issue with the windows on the second level. But nothing i dont think we cant resolve with the seller. My wife and i are really looking foward to getting the keys and doing some painting so its ready for Memorial Day weekend. I rented a 16'x50' storage unit at Safeway Storage near the Kuttawa ramp so i can leave the truck and 288 all hooked up and roll in and out each weekend.
Congrats! We'll have to stop by and check it out.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

We were at K/L back in 1983 and stayed at a nice resort in the owners house, I beleive it was Big Bear Resort near Benton Ky. Not many hot boats back then in that area but what is it like in that area now?? anybody familiar with that region? as I recall it was a short run out to the main lake.

Last edited by abones; 03-30-2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 642MX
Congrats! We'll have to stop by and check it out.
Thanks were are really excited, closing is set for April 9th, we get the keys 15 days later.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by abones
We were at K/L back in 1983 and stayed at a nice resort in the owners house, I beleive it was Big Bear Resort near Benton Ky. Not many hot boats back then in that area but what is it like in that area now?? anybody familiar with that region? as I recall it was a short run out to the main lake.
Big Bear is still there, we have all sorts of performance boats on KY lake lots of Baja's, a mix of Sunsations, couple of Cig's, eliminator, most of the major manufactures can be found on the lake any given weekend in the Quarry or Smith Bay.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Registered

Big Bear is still there, we have all sorts of performance boats on KY lake lots of Baja's, a mix of Sunsations, couple of Cig's, eliminator, most of the major manufactures can be found on the lake any given weekend in the Quarry or Smith Bay.
Thanks for thr info, I think I would like to plan a week down there in late sept. Is the big bear near you, or someplace away from the action?
Old 03-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by abones
Thanks for thr info, I think I would like to plan a week down there in late sept. Is the big bear near you, or someplace away from the action?
My condo at Bend of the Rivers is on Barkley Lake they are connected by a barge canel although i really only run on KY Lake. I would say i'm a 35 minute ride from Big Bear which is located in Malcom Creek across the cove from the Moors. If your planning a trip and want to see other boats/people/parties you will need to come before September, while there will still be boats out in September most will call it quites after Labor Day in the mid west.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered

Ok thanks again for thr information, I will have to seriously think about making reservations for Labor Day!! I will check out Big Bear's web site or would there be a better recomendation for accomadations, and access to a good ramp. 38ft Cat 10.5 ft wide! I will call big bear to see about their ramp.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

I will walk over and introduce myself once were in, looking foward to meeting some people. We were on the water last weekend of April last year, i may loose a few weekends early to get the place ready. Did you sell the Advantage yet?
We were boating this time last year. Haven't sold the Advantage yet. Don't really care if I do or not. I am ready for this weather to straighten out so we can start coming down. I am going to lose a couple good weekends coming up as well. I planned a couple of trips over the winter, seemed like a good idea at the time. I am ready to go boatin!!! Congratulations, will meet up soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.