Notices

Fun Run

Old 04-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good deal! Hope to see ya out there Brian.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Registered

Default Fun Run

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
So, is the official date June 2nd for the run? Will everyone be staying in one place? The Moors was mentioned.
I know a group is staying on a houseboat at Kentucky Dam Marina and another group is staying at Moor's.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BKSAE
Just got it back from Nashville. Had service done, and was real pleased with the work done. Ready to go now.
is this Brian? Hey its Chad... EB does great work for sure! You guys going to the Fun Run? We should hollar at the Louisville and Cincy crowd. They might make the trip if we can get them off Cumberland!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
is this Brian? Hey its Chad... EB does great work for sure! You guys going to the Fun Run? We should hollar at the Louisville and Cincy crowd. They might make the trip if we can get them off Cumberland!
Yeah it's me. I ws down at Hickory this past weekend - road with RB and Fran. Had a good time judging by headache on Sunday. Come on up - but I doubt I can get the crew off Cumberland unless you nudge them a little bit also. I saw your new ride at EB's-very nice indeed!!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BKSAE
Yeah it's me. I ws down at Hickory this past weekend - road with RB and Fran. Had a good time judging by headache on Sunday. Come on up - but I doubt I can get the crew off Cumberland unless you nudge them a little bit also. I saw your new ride at EB's-very nice indeed!!!!!
I really wanted to make it out last weekend but I had too many honey-do's to get done. I know B's ride will scream. We are all heading down to Chattanooga May 11th-12th for a run at Hales Bar. I think Ed and maybe a few of his cronies are coming. You should make the trip! I think RB and his crew and I know I am going to Jacksonville the next weekend if you can make that run... The more the merrier!

I would be more than happy to give the cincy boys a nudge... I'm just glad the season is finally here. I just can't wait to get mine out again.. only been out a couple hours and hit a log dinging both skegs and both props.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Saturday June 2nd I'm in...it will be nice meet some new people i dont have many "boat friends" i was there last year also waiting in the rain. New boat this year so im looking foward to it.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

We have 3 boats in now for sure, I haven't talked to many others around here this winter, maybe more, .
Attached Thumbnails Fun Run-35-lightning-home-lh.jpg  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Kentucky Lake June 2nd? You guys got room for another Baja?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered

Default KY Lake Run

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
Kentucky Lake June 2nd? You guys got room for another Baja?
From reading this thread looks like we may have quite a few. One more is always good. The more the merrier.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

What's the schedule of events? Who is staying at Moors and how can I get a cabin and a slip at the dock?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.