41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore >

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Notices

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Old 06-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who is stephen yadvich????
Jesus age krist have ypu not read a f'ing thing in this thread???
He built the white lightening legend offshore boat

Last edited by Jayl13; 07-11-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Jay
In all fairness, who the hell is Steven Yadvich? I have never heard of him! And if a bunch of guy's can't have a non productive blow out in the Apache forum, then all is lost. Panther will probably burn his bra in protest! LOL!
Ed
If I'm burning my bra I guess that means you must be getting rid of your pet gerbil....
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
dude, don't even bother, the haters will never pay attention....and there's no room for truth on the internet.

BTW, the Legend is one sweet offshore powerboat!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I started what by calling it a fake??? Do you guys not read a frigging thing I wrote or watched the video I put up on you tube about this boat. That was the whole point of this thread to begin with not all your fkin horse sh1t about friggin mcmannus and all that crap

Now I'm getting really mad
Offshoredrillin go read page 2 and see how it was posted by me I did not know what to call it and have asked for suggestions on how to refer to this boat as a knock off one off copy imitation similar or one of 30 terms and in my original post I stated 3 times that term was NOT meant to be derogatory in any way

Why do you guys constantly argue about all this.
Don't bogart my thread!!! Go start your own post and have a pen1s size contest and go on about whatever you want to
This thread was for information on this custom one off boat for information for present and future if its ever for sale someone can look it up and now read 3 pages of McMannus horse sh1t for no reason
Ill make you guys your own sh1t talkin thread if you want just please keep this about the 41 legend
Thanks
J
Oh holy crap he is mad now, i'm shaking in my internet shoes.
I read the sanctimonious crap you put up, as if you are the self appointed Apache expert. the title of this thread has 2 seperate groups of words put there by no one other than you Apache knock off and fake Apache..dont be a hater, you put it in print. not us. I didnt say word one about McManus or anyone else, I do talk to Bobby Saccenti and I like him, i have never met McManus, however I did speak with him on the phone once and to me he was pleasant.
So back to you starting it with the name calling, my bet is you would probably tell a woman. You're kinda hot for a fat chick...

As for the builder of the WL, he did everything right, leased the molds and built what he wanted, who really gives a rats ass what you want to call it. for all anyone knows maybe he made a mold off of his plug? the people that are on here bashing other peoples boats are the same ones that made me stop showing cars and Harleys, they all talk about what they would do different and they only pound on keyboards.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow guys! We are currently running 588's with BDS PRO LOCk front discharge.They are Brad Smith motors.I rig maintain wrench it however you wanna say it. We also went with the MEFI- 5 system (waterproof) utilizing one coil per cylinder,this eliminates spark skatter that starts around 5000rpm. Look at glass girls video you can see how we hung them off the back of the blowers. RPM has all the pictures. OH and as stephen will tell you so far this is the only 1!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now I'm getting really mad
Don't blow a head gasket or Sunkin won't levitate above us anymore!
The guy's name is Stephen Yadvish not Yadvich.
The boat runs good! And I would think with the new power it should scream along nicely.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by travis reed
wow guys! We are currently running 588's with BDS PRO LOCk front discharge.They are Brad Smith motors.I rig maintain wrench it however you wanna say it. We also went with the MEFI- 5 system (waterproof) utilizing one coil per cylinder,this eliminates spark skatter that starts around 5000rpm. Look at glass girls video you can see how we hung them off the back of the blowers. RPM has all the pictures. OH and as stephen will tell you so far this is the only 1!!!
Looks good! Best of luck with it!
Ed
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered

so is ther more than one legend ? and if so where is it ?and can we have one made today
Old 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

As the prop turns, so are the boats of our lives.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Very interesting thread!

...here's a pic of White Lightning from the LOTO Shoot out 2007
Attached Thumbnails 41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore-img_1397-large-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.