Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore >

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Notices

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Old 07-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

White Lightning is a bad azz boat...If it is a fake Apache, Apaches have alot to live up to..
Old 07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Glass girl
I don't know about Legend, but I know where you can get some sweet White Lightning tee shirts.

I'll take a couple (would be happy to put that on my back). Trav should have my number, if not I will down in the morning for the long weekend. I'll be the guy in the slow 36' Apache..
Old 07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Not defending comanche. I merely suggested the both of you should put up or shut up. You started a website, sought to discredit this one. Only thing you have to back up your "serious offshore" status is a bunch of broken down boats and your bragging rights as the biggest moocher in boating and now your back here stirring chit up........again.

You having friends doesn't piss me off. What pisses me off about you is your overwhelming audacity to play dick tracy everytime some boater isn't 100% pleased with his used boat purchase or engine build and giving little thought about how much of an impact your blackballing has on someone's business. You use the forums as your own personal tool to blackball people in the boating industry and individual boaters. You did this when you started your website. You sought to inform the whole board how bad you thought this website was, just like you do when some azzhat say's so and so riped me off without gathering all the facts. You went after me with your gay azz preban TexomaPowerboater thread. You've gone after my friends too. What goes around comes around.

Glassdave better hope you don't miss a spot; you couldn't pay me to do business with Sunkin.
Sounds like McCarthyism?

http://www.answers.com/topic/mccarthyism

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry for my lack of follow-up on this. I spoke with Bobby Saccenti night before last. He saw the thread- got a great chuckle out of it. At any rate, he's all set for whenever we can put this together later this month.

Have you had a chance to look at when you might be free?
Old 07-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Look into my eyes.....deeper.....deeper.......I'm always free. I have no interest in that powerboat whatsoever(I think I already said that?). So, no I don't want a ride. Considering how old and how many sold; Apparently neither does the general public. That means they don't want a ride either. Chuckle that! LOL!
Hey, Can I be a super Icon on your website? I could definitely liven that place up! Slap a few keyboard commandos around. Take out the trash etc! You know, act important. LOL!!!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-03-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Considering how old and how many sold; Apparently neither does the general public. That means they don't want a ride either.
I wouldnt use that logic, technically we could say the same thing about McManus built boats as well.....

I love the passion Apache fans have, regardless of what side of the fence they sit on. Awesome stuff, and always an entertaining thread to read.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing
I wouldnt use that logic, technically we could say the same thing about McManus built boats as well.....

I love the passion Apache fans have, regardless of what side of the fence they sit on. Awesome stuff, and always an entertaining thread to read.
Hi TStar
McManus has built quite a few powerboats(I don't know the exact number) And does a great service business for them.
Here is something else. Just a guess, because I am not a know it all.
I would think that in today's market maybe the service business just might be the smart way to survive this economy. Again, just a guess.
Ed
Old 07-03-2009, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Look into my eyes.....deeper.....deeper.......I'm always free. I have no interest in that powerboat whatsoever(I think I already said that?). So, no I don't want a ride. Considering how old and how many sold; Apparently neither does the general public. That means they don't want a ride either. Chuckle that! LOL!
Hey, Can I be a super Icon on your website? I could definitely liven that place up! Slap a few keyboard commandos around. Take out the trash etc! You know, act important. LOL!!!!

I guess I just don't understand. You post and post about your broad knowledge and specifically a number of negative comments about this boat and it's bottom design. But you've never been on it or even seen it. Now someone WANTS do deliver a fully-paid evaluation session to your doorstep and your not interested? You're interested enough to keep bringing it up and making negative comments. But not interested enough to travel five minutes from your own home on a summer afternoon to meet the designer and run the boat?

You should consider starting your own magazine. You could test boats and other marine products from the comfort of your living room chair. You could enlighten the masses with your suppositions represented as fact. And you'd be so much more competitive- just think how much you'd save by not actually doing anything but pontificating.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

PowerBoat Pontif Magazine International Inc! It has a nice ring to it! We could publish it together! You and I! You could talk in length about how all the boats are built(while putting down all of the current building masters, except of course if they were giving us a heavy kickbackaroo!) their techniques, materials etc. While I could say which ones the buying public should purchase or not! We could be modern day Ceasars (you know doing that thumbs up or down thing) in the boating world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This has no down side!!!!Whats not to love!!!!!!Where are some trees, I need to make some paper for pages!!!!!!It was right in front of us all the time!!!!!!!Panther, stop driving by my house wasting gas, you're gonna hand deliver all the magazines. Screw the post office. We will cut out the middleman!!Call Hollywood and tell them to have two places on the walk of stars ready!!!!!!!!!Chriskel and Edbert are on the way up!!!!!!!!!
SHEER GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!
By the way, Happy 4th of July

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-04-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:44 AM

More distraction. Nice.

It seems like your plan is to keep your a$$ firmly planted in your chair and continue to pass yourself off as an experienced boater.

As has been said many times, that's the problem with the internet. People passing themselves off as something they're not. You're a prime example. People come here hoping to get solid advice. Then they run across guys like you that post comments so authoritatively that they appear to know what they're talking about. But in truth, all you have is opinions. Opinions that are based solely on things conjured up in your own mind. And even when confronted with the opportunity to actually spend time in something other than your Barcalounger, you can't be troubled. You're some "expert", aren't you?

You keep talking $hit. I'll keep pointing out that you're the quintessential keyboard boater.

Enjoy your view from the beach!

Last edited by Chris Sunkin; 07-04-2009 at 11:40 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.