Baja decal  OUTLAW >

Baja decal OUTLAW

Notices

Baja decal OUTLAW

Old 07-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Your only afraid of the repo man if you dont pay your bills !!!!

Sure there tactics may be less then legal sometimes,,,, but look at the people they have to deal with.

You " stand ready " to back yourself up with a screenname like that !!!???

Sorry,,,, Ill take Docks background with the guy over yours
Old 07-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Even more so now that I took the time to see what your other post ,,,, so now your going to follow him around and carbon the same thing over and over?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190120
Old 07-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Anyone wants to know the real story, PM me...

Amazing what people will do when they get caught...

As far as the legal slapping, I took respondsibility for mistake I made several years ago... It was easier to just admit and move on giving up something I didnt even need. The real story is much less colorfull...
Brian,

We have all made mistakes and I really don't need to know any more. Every time I have met you it has been enjoyable and I find you to be a very nice person in a difficult business that lends itself to making enemies.

Everyone that knows you also knows you are a standup guy. All I can say is welcome to my world! Seems I have the Blakes and the ML280's always wanting to start something toward me also..

Take care my friend.

Dock

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 07-07-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Thanks Doc, great to have friends!!!!!

It's funny,(not laughing, just odd...) we make decisions in our life sometimes right and wrong. Sometimes we just make decisions based on time it takes to fight and costs.

In my case, there was no real bite to the charges, it was a slap and move on, (this was the same with me and the Attorney and staff we were working with, at the time we were just trying to save the county money on Child Support rearages) but if I knew at the time it was going to be splashed for years to come I would have been MUCH more detailed on the wording. (There is some truth to the deal, but the final wording is not accurate) It's way too late to do anything about it now, but every once in a while it rears it's ugly head to bite me.

Oh well.... Those that know me, at least my heart was and is in the right place...

You guys have no idea (Well maybe you do) how many places ane can be signed up for "Free" information... I know now, since my Debtor has signed me up for as many as he could find Saturday...

I have to say, debtors are sure becoming more creative and pushey in the last year...