Notices

paypal

Old 02-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paypal

I was a ebay and paypal user for 8 years, 100% ebay rating with over 400 tranactions, ( most with paypal) paypal forked me over 3 times 2 time when buying and the last when selling, I have been done with the bastards for 2 years now, I do miss buying and selling on ebay but refuse to deal with paypal
Old 02-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Paypal did the same to me tool. It was on a prop. And get this, The guy kept the prop and money!!!!. It was about 4 months later with b!tching back and fourth i brought up getting the courts involved. I layed it out plain and simple. You bought a prop, then you recieved the money back for the prop. Now you have the money and the prop, thats stealing donw care what you want to call it pretty blunt here. So sent the money or prop. If not Police and courts will be involved. I recicved my money But paypal said nope your wrong he is right. I said where is my prop then. They said not out issue just the money aspect it. I was like WTF thats idiotic!
-Mike
Old 02-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Does the drill have a serial number?If so and you recorded it and he sends you a different one it is now fraud.I used to do a lot of stuff on E-bay but its just not worth dealing with the idiots.
I just got off the phone with pay pal and they assure me that if he sends me back the item and it is not the same like the serial number is not the same all i have to do is go to the cops, file a complaint and get a report number etc. supply all that info to paypal and they will give me my money back right away and they will go after the guy for money. I wont be out anything. That makes me feel much better. I will update this post with what happens.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
I would walk the 500 miles just to give me time to cool down then I would crush his skull with the returned item.......sometimes karma needs a push.
LOL!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
I would walk the 500 miles just to give me time to cool down then I would crush his skull with the returned item.......sometimes karma needs a push.
im with 41 on this one, that prrik needs to be taught a lesson.id buy a new hammerdrill and test it out on his pucking skull,after that,id leave it for him,id shove it right up his azz.if you want il pick u up and we will pay him a visit.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

wow,looks like my anger management class is not working.

Last edited by IB-Mod; 02-20-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Registered

I sent him an e-mail this morning asking:

when do you want the special free class in the use of a hammer drill that was part of the deal? If your not available your wife may attend the class on your behalf and tell you all about it!
Old 02-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Registered

You people drink and post toooooooooo much.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Registered

I have 100 FB on ebay with over 1200 transactions. I still hate Paypal. They jacked me a couple times and are very high on fees (as is ebay). Does not help they are owned by ebay. I feel your pain they are a royal pain in the ass to deal with when there's a problem of any kind.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The guy probably had a job to do, used the tool and ruined it and is now going to send it back to you. Some people do not know how to take care of tools!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.