Cig Adventure III >

Cig Adventure III

Notices

Cig Adventure III

Old 04-21-2016, 04:20 PM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6K on transmission drive plates and you couldn't get better heads?? I think I would have taken the extra 100hp per side for the money. But who am I to question the descendant of don aronow himself... King of boat building??? IT's in the right position in that picture just wrap a chain around it and load it on the front of the boat!!
Old 04-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Id put a 345 iron eagle with hand work up against your off the shelf afr stuff anyday.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:03 PM
mmb
Registered

Thats great news bro! To bad i dont have afr heads
Old 04-21-2016, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmb
Thats great news bro! To bad i dont have afr heads
I know, his turd shelf cammed engines . Non intercooled, 7.5:1 combo , that made 35hp less than those pieces of artwork you have.

All that money spent on konrad drives, and you couldnt swing some better blowers ?
Old 04-21-2016, 05:39 PM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I know, his turd shelf cammed engines . Non intercooled, 7.5:1 combo , that made 35hp less than those pieces of artwork you have.

All that money spent on konrad drives, and you couldnt swing some better blowers ?

You guy are true masters of the universe! Im going to have to freshen up on that core math but it's 100hp+ difference and the torque??? His engines don't even make any torque lol
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/d...ml#post4092698

Konrad's came with the boat and the heads and blowers came with the boat. I just added 150hp to what chief did with them. when they are worn out I will build the new engines and I don't use afr or dart so sorry we can't race flow benches. Well we can if you want to be embarrassed but thats up to you.
http://www.konradmarine.com/9405.html
Old 04-21-2016, 07:21 PM
Registered

Nice signature! . Neither of our engines have the 741 cam.

We will be dynoing our engines in the next couple weeks. We will post the results for you...dont even have to call in a guy to tune the carbs for us .
Old 04-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Registered

I'll ask again wtf is sharkhyde?
Old 04-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Awwwww.... I didn't have any engine issues for you to drill me about this year, so you gotta find new people to fuk with? you amaze me...

Originally Posted by mmb
6K on transmission drive plates and you couldn't get better heads?? I think I would have taken the extra 100hp per side for the money. But who am I to question the descendant of don aronow himself... King of boat building??? IT's in the right position in that picture just wrap a chain around it and load it on the front of the boat!!
Old 04-21-2016, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
Awwwww.... I didn't have any engine issues for you to drill me about this year, so you gotta find new people to fuk with? you amaze me...
He had to rebuild both his engines after 1 year? He said it was due to a faulty temp alarm, and overheated them. How do you over heat both engines, at the same time, to the point of damaging them to the point they needed to be rebuilt? Did both impellers fail at same time? Maybe sucked a bag in both strainers?
Old 04-21-2016, 08:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Oh that's right, like BCK, they leave out the real details while guys like me tell the real story and get abused for being stupid....I can't wait to see you and Dans results, should be great!!

He had to rebuild both his engines after 1 year? He said it was due to a faulty temp alarm, and overheated them. How do you over heat both engines, at the same time, to the point of damaging them to the point they needed to be rebuilt? Did both impellers fail at same time? Maybe sucked a bag in both strainers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.