Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   im in love... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115099-im-love.html)

bryanspeedracer 10-25-2005 02:41 PM

Re: im in love...

I love that boat. I remember seeing it in an ad a long time ago, awesome paint.

Like GLH says cost vs. return you are money ahead in the boat, divorce just sucks...

Sydwayz 10-25-2005 02:43 PM

I have been on that boat at 109 MPH with Sean Stinson driving, myself, Batgirl, and Steve Shuble holding on for dear fooking life. Its a sick boat. I have not seen it in several years. It was in FL when I was on it around February 2003. I think it went back to the west coast. Sean Stinson knows the boat intimately.

dreamer 10-25-2005 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer
not really...

was looking at an 03 43nortech for 260k

thats 3 yrs newer and full cabin!!

gonna take a look when i go down to fla

forgot to mention it had 800hp and #6s

drypipetiger 10-25-2005 03:20 PM

03 43nortech for 260k

thats 3 yrs newer and full cabin!!

gonna take a look when i go down to fla

forgot to mention it had 800hp and #6s

I can't believe the price..... Whats the catch?

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2005 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I have been on that boat at 109 MPH with Sean Stinson driving, myself, Batgirl, and Steve Shuble holding on for dear fooking life. Its a sick boat. I have not seen it in several years. It was in FL when I was on it around February 2003. I think it went back to the west coast. Sean Stinson knows the boat intimately.

Me too, though not at 109? I can never figure out how I had the identical boat with sterlings and mine only went 96. Better driver I guess. NK

LEOPAJM 10-25-2005 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Me too, though not at 109? I can never figure out how I had the identical boat with sterlings and mine only went 96. Better driver I guess. NK

You probably had 1,000# of stereo **** in yours !?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Whats the deal on KeyWest ????

JM

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2005 03:44 PM

All my guys confirmed yesterday and are searching for flights. I want you to take a ride with me on friday though to give me your comparison since Dietz never dared. Let's hope they stay big for three more weeks. NK

dreamer 10-25-2005 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
You probably had 1,000# of stereo **** in yours !?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

2000lbs!!! + Parnell and im sure PLENTY of silicone
:evilb:

Nauti Kitty 10-25-2005 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

Nothing beats a straight bottom Tiger.

Nothing? :eek: NK

BLee 10-25-2005 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
All my guys confirmed yesterday and are searching for flights. I want you to take a ride with me on friday though to give me your comparison since Dietz never dared. Let's hope they stay big for three more weeks. NK

I'll call you tonight. As long as they open Lauderdale airport I'm headed down. I read there is a curfew from 7pm-7am in effect right now.......WITH NO ALCOHOL SALES DURING IT. :mad: Hopefully that will be lifted, but good thing the condo is stocked. :drink: