Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

ApacheCarl 12-14-2005 08:31 AM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
A 41 Apache is a stretched Top Gun anyway isn't it?

Yeppers, a 41 Apache is basically a stretched version of the Ajac Hawk race boat.

Nauti Kitty 12-14-2005 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
Yeppers, a 41 Apache is basically a stretched version of the Ajac Hawk race boat.

Which was originally a 39 Cigarette

Wiggler, pm me I can help you with your problem. NK

ApacheCarl 12-14-2005 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Which was originally a 39 Cigarette

Wiggler, pm me I can help you with your problem. NK

True, the Ajac Hawk(37' 6") was a shortened 39. So when you think about it a 41 Apache was a stretched 38 Cig that was made from a 39 Cig. :p It really is quite logical when you try not to think about it.

PS... So Hot Ducks 45 Apache was a shortened 47 Apache that was a stretched 41 Apache which was a stretched 38 cig that was a shortened 39 Cig. Give me a few hours and I'll figure out how this all gets back the Kevin Bacon. :cool:

PPS...... I'm bored today, can you tell ?

offshoredrillin 12-14-2005 09:46 AM

True, the Ajac Hawk(37' 6") was a shortened 39. So when you think about it a 41 Apache was a stretched 38 Cig that was made from a 39 Cig. :p It really is quite logical when you try not to think about it.

PS... So Hot Ducks 45 Apache was a shortened 47 Apache that was a stretched 41 Apache which was a stretched 38 cig that was a shortened 39 Cig. Give me a few hours and I'll figure out how this all gets back the Kevin Bacon. :cool:

PPS...... I'm bored today, can you tell ?

LMFAO, the 8 degrees...now that is funny!!! maybe you need to post that on the cig thread going on...:rolleyes:

Too Old 12-14-2005 10:04 AM

I always liked the White Lightning boat. I never understood why it sat so long. That should be a great boat for Lake of the Ozarks. ;)

later 12-14-2005 11:23 AM

Wiggler i'd have to say if that 50 Nor-Tech doesnt conquer LOTO there isnt a V made that will, I believe the White lightning boat is also a 6 pack boat with not alot of room for a pleasure cockpit.

later
Dave Hughes

Jamie B. 12-14-2005 02:22 PM

LOL :D

Edward R. Cozzi 12-14-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by later
Wiggler i'd have to say if that 50 Nor-Tech doesnt conquer LOTO there isnt a V made that will, I believe the White lightning boat is also a 6 pack boat with not alot of room for a pleasure cockpit.

later
Dave Hughes

Sorry Dave, you believe wrong. It's a full-width rear seat with twin bolsters boat. At one time is WAS a 6-pack set-up.
Ed

Buddy OO 12-14-2005 03:59 PM

Dont get me wrong I'm a little spoiled the Nortech 50v rides better than any other v I've been in including ol 47 , 42 Cigs, 47 fountains but at 100mph you have to be really paying attention to boats water conditions because you will catch air. It is very rough but very inconsistent at loto. I dont care what v bottom your in it can be rough however I can put 10 people in my cockpit comfortably and run 80 thru anything with a little tab and all passengers would be comfortable, big difference in 80 and 100mph. would love to see how a 41' v does though. alot smaller boat and you can put twins in it and still run close to 80, cant wait to see the boat sounds like everybody loves it
wiggler

DirtyMoney 12-14-2005 07:15 PM

Are ther not any Apaches at LOTO?