Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135696-looking-info-mich-light-larry-smith-scarab-bernie-littles-racer.html)

Strip Poker 388 07-21-2006 05:18 PM

Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Originally Posted by ratman
im buying it! im putting 1000hp blown powerin it, im putting my mistress on ebay sat afternoon, as soon as i sell my mistress im gonna get it towed to my engine guy in nc, i called anheiser busch and they had a lame attatude about me painting it back to the original paint scheme so i'll probably paint it white and do the lettering in vinyl so if i get a letter from the beer co. lawyer i can just peel off the lettering!

Puck anheiser busch !!! I would restore it back like it was ,it looks like it has a lot of history..its a cool looking boat.Congrats Phil and keep us posted on the build up.

Rob :drink:

SCARABJ 07-21-2006 05:19 PM

Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
right now I am busy eating baked clams with JC and Angelo

is this code for chicks that smoke tweed??

lucky strike 07-21-2006 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
is this code for chicks that smoke tweed??

No he is just a big eater & he is with his son...
Like having a rev limiter.... :D

bouyhunter 07-21-2006 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Maybe we can get Charlie & Chalie Jr to go.
Ratman get the Scarab ready !

Lets make this happen !

If you all make this happen, Rat - I'll buy a plane ticket to make it down for the run - If'n you're willing
:D

lucky strike 07-21-2006 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
If you all make this happen, Rat - I'll buy a plane ticket to make it down for the run - If'n you're willing
:D

This is what I like to hear!!

bouyhunter 07-21-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
im buying it! im putting 1000hp blown powerin it, im putting my mistress on ebay sat afternoon, as soon as i sell my mistress im gonna get it towed to my engine guy in nc, i called anheiser busch and they had a lame attatude about me painting it back to the original paint scheme so i'll probably paint it white and do the lettering in vinyl so if i get a letter from the beer co. lawyer i can just peel off the lettering!

A/B can't do a damn thing about how you paint your boat.
This doesn't sound like the Ratman I know. :eek:
Paint it anyway you want, document the history, and then see if you can get some interest at different boat show's (maybe pick up a little coin - at least travel and appearance expenses) to bring the boat as an actual racer from the "Glory Days" with a history - that'll draw crowds better.
Race again in KW if ya can, and show 'em the old girl still got it.

lucky strike 07-21-2006 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
A/B can't do a damn thing about how you paint your boat.
This doesn't sound like the Ratman I know. :eek:
Paint it anyway you want,

This is AMERICA !

ratman 07-22-2006 01:06 AM

anymore color pisc out there? i would like to see a pic of the fuel tanks in color, thx, rm

Comanche3Six 07-22-2006 08:05 AM

Best of Luck!

bouyhunter 07-22-2006 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
This is what I like to hear!!

LS - if you guy's make the run come together (and I think you will :D)
If there's an open seat for a navigator, let me know - I'm in.

Damn, I'm boat whoring again...