Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136513-lake-winnipesaukee.html)

Oh Deere 08-07-2006 11:10 AM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee

I have the same question. I was out there too, but did not see your boat. It looks as though you were over near my little stripper neices.

blownincome 08-07-2006 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Deere
I have the same question. I was out there too, but did not see your boat. It looks as though you were over near my little stripper neices.

Were you tied up to a thunder??? There was a Velocity tied to a thunder directly behind us..

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:21 PM

I was in Braun in our powerplay for just a bit on Sunday...Looked like it was a full house.

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Nice hardware Chris... Were the noise police on vaca this weekend?

I am sure the noise police were out and about. The monster o.l. has a sweet muffler system from hpi.

Pantera1 08-07-2006 03:23 PM

Ya that boat is real quiet considering the power
We kept it at the dock all weekend , safest place to drink :drink:

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:29 PM

We had lunch over at the lyons den by your place Pantera on Sunday. It was surprisingly pretty good.

Pantera1 08-07-2006 03:33 PM

Good to hear ..another place to eat :D We have sat down then got up and left twice so far.. but have heard good things lately

cowisl 08-07-2006 05:38 PM

The service is not stellar...but its got a gorgeous view...

Pantera1 08-07-2006 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
The service is not stellar...but its got a gorgeous view...

Yes good view .. I think you can see my boat from there :D
Yup service was why we left .. there was one group of people at a table and we were seated in the corner without a view ..I asked if we could sit over by the window and was told that since we were two we could not sit at a four place table :eek: The place was nearly empty .. Then he dissapeared for 10-15 minutes before coming back and asked us if we wanted a drink to start the evening.. I said yes ill have drink , down the road a Patricks :drink:

Oh Deere 08-07-2006 10:12 PM

I was diagonally behnd a 25 thunder from @ 2-4, then headed to the Naz. Saw very few marine patrol. They were busy with the swimmer search from Saturday night. Also, sounds like we have to get back on the defensive. Word is out again about a speed limit proposal and hearing for the lake.