Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago Boat Show... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14829-chicago-boat-show.html)

Cord 01-23-2002 05:46 PM

We will be there Sat. Pizza and beer will be fine. 5 o'clock would be fine, but where should we meet?

jafo 01-23-2002 06:50 PM

We'll be there on Friday, probably about noon? Hope to run into some of you- maybe over at the Black Thunder area!

Waterfoul 01-23-2002 06:58 PM

Commanche36, you around Mike???? Didn't you mention something about your sister/daughter/some other woman working at one of the downtown pizza joints?

If it were my choice, I'd pick Uno's or Duo's. But that's just me. I'm sure there's other great places, but those are the two I usually go to simply because I can find them!!!!! Rambunctious and I are open to anything.

Downtown hooters anyone??? Probably be really crowded though.

Intolerant1 01-24-2002 12:17 AM

I will be there on Saturday. Not sure what time but would like to hook up and throw a few frosty mugs down. Hope to see some of you.

Chris

Boomer 880 01-24-2002 08:53 AM

I was at the show yesterday (Wednesday) and it is pretty good. However, there were a few MIAs... did not see Fountain, Awesome, Hustler, or any Formula Fast Techs.

What is there (go fasts) are:

Black Thunder
Sunsation
Baja
Powerquest
Eliminator
Cigarette
Donzi

Enjoy the show.

Payton 01-24-2002 08:54 AM

Linda and I will be ther SAturday afternoon. With another couple. We'll look for you guys around the beer garden at 2:30.

Mark

BOB ONEIL 01-24-2002 09:07 AM

We'll be there Saturday, It would be great to meet up with you guys and gals, even if it's at the beer booth near Black Thunder boats? I don't know if we are staying in town or some place close yet.
Bob

MrCIG 01-24-2002 09:17 AM

I'll be there with a group on Sat. don't know what time yet but will be arounf the Black thunder booth talking with John and Marc. I will have a black jacket on with my Cigarette on the back.
Mark

Wally 01-24-2002 09:27 AM

Originally posted by hp500efi:
<STRONG>Wally, are you and Karl talking about going on Thursday or Friday?.

I know you said Thurs, but thought maybe you meant Fri.

Jeff</STRONG>
Jeff, Karl wants to go today.. I think i may have to pass cause of a prototype im building right now that needs to get outs here by tomorrow. :( Oh well I guess i'll just see everyone on Sat :)

Caincando1 01-24-2002 01:08 PM

We'll be leaving bright and early in the A.M. tommarow. It would be great if something was set in stone today. I'll be checking back tonight to see if anything has been decided. If not hopefully we will run into some of you at the show.

Brian