Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is the Dragon dead? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/182517-dragon-dead.html)

fantastixvoyage 03-20-2008 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2492357)
I saw on OSO that Dave P. bought a Dragon from Craig Barrie, slapped a Donzi sticker on it, and sold it to CustomRyder on Paycheck-Loan-Credit. Another OSO member saw it in transit outside of LOTO's SuperCat Cove behind a black Dodge dually, sticking vertical out of an industrial wood chipper being towed with a weight distributing hitch.

That is f'n hilarious!!!:D wasn't it diesel powered too???

Sydwayz 03-20-2008 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 2492370)
That is f'n hilarious!!!:D wasn't it diesel powered too???

Bio even. :grinser010:

FeverMike 03-20-2008 10:13 AM

How is Donzi's customer service, consumer relations and warranty departments?

Sea-Dated 03-20-2008 10:54 AM

I saw on OSO that Dave P. bought a Dragon from Craig Barrie, slapped a Donzi sticker on it, and sold it to CustomRyder on Paycheck-Loan-Credit. Another OSO member saw it in transit outside of LOTO's SuperCat Cove behind a black Dodge dually, sticking vertical out of an industrial wood chipper being towed with a weight distributing hitch.

:evilb::hitfan::evilb::hitfan:

2112 03-20-2008 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2492257)
october 2003 powerboat

Anyone care to cut and paste? :party-smiley-004:

BOBCATMATHEWS 03-20-2008 11:19 AM

what he says is that there are too many people in the business. and that ,too many people trying to fight for a small space,too many people willing to charge less than real value, and alot of competition in this industry that is somewhere between silly and foolish. PB: DO YOU SEE OVERCAPACITY CHANGING ANY TIME SOON? LK: NO UNFORTUNATELY, I GUESS I DON'T. I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE IT IS ,BUT NO , I DON'T SEE IT .

Tom A. 03-20-2008 11:25 AM

LMFAO!:evilb:

2112 03-20-2008 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2492488)
what he says is that there are too many people in the business. and that ,too many people trying to fight for a small space,too many people willing to charge less than real value, and alot of competition in this industry that is somewhere between silly and foolish. PB: DO YOU SEE OVERCAPACITY CHANGING ANY TIME SOON? LK: NO UNFORTUNATELY, I GUESS I DON'T. I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE IT IS ,BUT NO , I DON'T SEE IT .

Thanks. I can hardly believe it was that long ago.

I guess my take on this is that competition usually (not always) brings a better product to the customer. Like I said earlier, my two small manufacturer boats kick the living crap out of the production boat in the quality department.:cool-smiley-011:

BOBCATMATHEWS 03-20-2008 11:34 AM

that was an 8 page article, so I kind of condensed it.

T2x 03-20-2008 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2492511)
that was an 8 page article, so I kind of condensed it.

"The Congress of The United States oF America has voted to ban the sale of Alcoholic Beverages!"

"The Congress Of the United States of America has voted to rescind the ban on Alcoholic Beverages!"

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

" Mister Nakajimasan, what is that white flash over Hiroshima???"

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?"

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

"President John F. Kennedy was shot today in Dallas, Texas".

"Thanks to the efforts of President Ronald Reagan, the Berlin wall was torn down today and the Iron Curtain is no more."

" I did not have Sex with that woman!!!"

" We here at Fountain Powerboats are proud to have developed the first Stepped Hull."

This was a 100 year Century, so I kind of condensed it.

:D

T2x