Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Official Havasu/Desert Storm-08 photo thread!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185176-official-havasu-desert-storm-08-photo-thread.html)

44MTI 04-28-2008 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by skater40 (Post 2540834)
Thats not all that will go away.Remember what Art Witzel and Bob Teague said at the drivers meeting about jumping the start.We will see if they ment it.You were there wernt you?

As I said ealier, we just followed the other boats lead, partially to keep from getting washed down from the skater next to us. If they want to ban people that is fine, but they will have to ban alot of them that started before us.:D

sellsman11 04-28-2008 03:49 PM

Where is the video that we were promised??:D:D

Viperfitness1 04-28-2008 05:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i thought this was a funny pic!! this little boy sure did learn a lot at havasu this weekend!! future powerboater!!!!

DollaBill 04-28-2008 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2540963)
i thought this was a funny pic!! this little boy sure did learn a lot at havasu this weekend!!

And, he had a Teague hat on. Wanna bet he's on here in a few years after seeing that?

PhantomChaos 04-28-2008 05:52 PM

I don't see a damn sandbar pic yet. WTF? I'm gone for a year and $hit just doesn't happen or what!!!! :D

LakeRacer 04-28-2008 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by skater40 (Post 2540834)
Thats not all that will go away.Remember what Art Witzel and Bob Teague said at the drivers meeting about jumping the start.We will see if they ment it.You were there wernt you?

Gary,
This is the first that I heard of anyone jumping the pace boats. I DQ'd one boat for drinking and another for driving on the wrong side of the lake.

I'm interested in seeing the video too.

DollaBill 04-28-2008 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2541008)
I don't see a damn sandbar pic yet. WTF? I'm gone for a year and $hit just doesn't happen or what!!!! :D

No chit Nort. We had tons of party and chik pics last year. Oh well, guess OSO So FL and EDock will have to make the trip again next year to spice things up :)

Downtown42 04-28-2008 06:39 PM

they're on Ocean Patrol beach parties...Havazoo

skater40 04-28-2008 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by LakeRacer (Post 2541027)
Gary,
This is the first that I heard of anyone jumping the pace boats. I DQ'd one boat for drinking and another for driving on the wrong side of the lake.

I'm interested in seeing the video too.

Trust me -you will have one of the first copies.Talk to the pace boat crew.They were discusted at the chain of events.I waited till they thru the flag down. I could have left but chose not to till the flag dropped.When it did drop,the mti boats were a quarter mile down the lake.What is the point of allowing boats into the poker run when they consistently run wot to the first card stop-dont pick up cards, then go back to the bar and clain bragging rights.They dont even go to the second card stop.Full blown race boats belong on the race course not at a poker run.Call Bruce Bullock and here his side of what he saw.

Downtown42 04-28-2008 07:40 PM

So M T I beat Skater Nation?