Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO is crawling today? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188532-oso-crawling-today.html)

Liquid Liability 06-18-2008 08:13 AM

Typical tech-talk...."the migration will take 2-3 days" turns into 2-3 weeks which turns into 2-3 months. It took 15 minutes to even get into the site this morning & this is my first post of the day, so who knows how long it will take to upload. If this is not fixed before my renewal date, I will not be sending my money in.

Wahoo ATV 06-18-2008 09:14 AM

I still have an error message across the top of the screen and between pages

AIR TIME 06-18-2008 01:46 PM

still slow after posting more than once and have to double click to get it to move:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:this is week 2

stecz20 06-18-2008 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by JuCo (Post 2593068)
Members of OSO,

As you have noted, the site performance issues still haven't been resolved. The tech team is still working on them. I know that this is a very frustrating situation and appreciate your continuing patience.

thank you,
Internet Brands

after 2 weeks of this.. thats what you have for us...

gotta do better than that meat!!!!!!!!!!:angry-smiley-038::angry-smiley-038:

yesrej 06-18-2008 02:30 PM

this place is starting to go to chit!!

sellsman11 06-18-2008 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by JuCo (Post 2593068)
Members of OSO,

As you have noted, the site performance issues still haven't been resolved. The tech team is still working on them. I know that this is a very frustrating situation and appreciate your continuing patience.

thank you,
Internet Brands

Unbelievable...:mad:

Biggus 06-18-2008 02:43 PM

It's spotty for me. The big problem is it's hard to participate, share/gather information. I've seen several threads that I wanted to contribute to but as most of us, time is precious, pages don't load and you just skip it.

If things do not get resolved and soon, membership will drop like a rock, current advertisers will go away and potential advertisers will look elsewhere to spend their advertising $$$

Kurt

BZ 06-18-2008 03:05 PM

O.K. I thought it was my computer causing the issues but I guess not.....too slow........won't be long now b/4 people start to leave

fund razor 06-18-2008 03:10 PM

Saw a report today that internet advertising sales industry-wide just suffered the first negative growth quarter after a run of 13 quarters of sales growth. So... the pie is shrinking without regard to any particular forum monopoly consolidators and their technical troubles.

handfulz28 06-18-2008 03:15 PM

starting to see avatars disappear. There's still value to be had in The Bilge and UC for us that already know what's there. I bet it's a harder sell to newcomers.