Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for preivious owner of the 92 baja outlaw that was at lake cumberland marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221334-looking-preivious-owner-92-baja-outlaw-lake-cumberland-marine.html)

AIR TIME 12-16-2009 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by pinkpanther (Post 3006188)
Solid white no graphix. No pro charger it has a 6-71 blower shop. Purple steering wheel red swim plate form. Bravo 1 with Imco lower. Drew marine steering stabilizers. Was told at time of sale that title would be mailed. 3 months later after several emails and calls was told there was something wrong with title and previous owner was waiting on PA to send him a new title. So they sold me a boat knowing they didnt have a title. Sounds criminal to me.

not the same boat, and it does sound illegal as hell since there a company:lolhit::angry-smiley-038:. maybe call your state police ask.

RaggedEdge 12-16-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix (Post 3006612)
Not hard to understand why they went BR.

Side effect of what is refered to as "Livin' Large"

kstaeb 12-16-2009 07:21 PM

92 outlaw

Hey PP. I talked with the guy I sold the boat to and he doesnt have the number for the guy that he traded it to. He said he will Email you to see if he can help. Good luck, Kurt.

pinkpanther 12-16-2009 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by kstaeb (Post 3007009)
Hey PP. I talked with the guy I sold the boat to and he doesnt have the number for the guy that he traded it to. He said he will Email you to see if he can help. Good luck, Kurt.

ok thanks alot.

redwenvy 12-16-2009 09:53 PM

Lcm

This is INCREDIBLE! How many bad deals can one dealership get away with before someone shuts them down? You can add me and several friends to the list of people who have been shafted by these guys. I have done several internet searches over the years and found that LCM is constantly involved in law suits with customers. I really feel sorry for the next unfortunate sucker who walks in there and plunks down a good chunk of their hard earned dough for a nice boat.......that they believed to be owned or properly brokered by these fools. What a shame. One of these days they will mess with the wrong person.

:angry-smiley-038:

Dean Ferry 12-17-2009 06:47 AM

PP,
Good luck in getting this resolved. I guess I'm a little baffled as to why anyone would leave a dealer or private seller with $$ for boat that the seller doesn't have the titile for, or the title is not correct/updated .

After the National Marine meltdown, a couple of years ago, I would think everyone would be on their guard for these situations.

Of the 14 boats I have bought and sold over the years, one of the first Q's I ask is, "Do you have a Clear title on the boat that's in your name"?
Sorry, not trying to be insensitive to you problem, but this has happened so many times recently, and been documented here on OSO, that we all should just walk away from any deal, (I don't care how good of a deal it is!) if the paper work is missing or screwed up.
Once again, best of luck to you in resolving this.
Dean

pinkpanther 12-18-2009 05:54 PM

Well I found out from the person that sold it to the last owner before he traded to LCM that his name is David George from PA anyone know him. I found his number online and left a message and have not heard from him. Can anyone help me here?

US1 Fountain 12-18-2009 06:08 PM

Good luck in your search.

And to just think, a couple yrs ago LCM would have had OSO remove this thread because of the negativity.

pinkpanther 12-18-2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 3008018)
Good luck in your search.

And to just think, a couple yrs ago LCM would have had OSO remove this thread because of the negativity.

LCM can kiss my A**. After talking with one of the previous owners they sold me the boat months after knowing they didnt have a good title for the boat.

Trippin 12-22-2009 06:17 PM

Now lake Cumberland marine is "Logistilake" and want to move your boat for you.That's certainly not a chance I'd take. I'll go through "uship" before they move anything for my clients..