Old 02-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ol40svx
Old 02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
...but can we finally stop this pissng and moaning crap it really makes me not want to come in here anymore. My .02
You're sooooooo full of poop!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
I love Mine, 302 is exactly right.....

It's people who whine about facts that are true, own what you own...own what you love...I had a Tiger w/ #6s...I ran it one season, went 42 OL and never looked back...and I've walked by Cigarettes on severely rough days, in fact...some even turned around...

I said this thread would go to $hit 5 posts in..and it has...

Why do we get to listen to everyone else "plug" other manufacturers that they love but we say anything and we're cheer leaders...listen, honestly, the same stuff happens in other threads...GET OVER IT..

We like our boats, big deal...and yes, I believe it's the best Vee out there, period...for speed, comfort, ride quality....end of story...

Every NY Poker run, the first 3 boats in were always Outerlimits, funny, BACK IN THE DAY everyone loved OL, now that they're doing anything special, maybe pushing the envelope when everyone else is building CENTER CONSOLES....suddenly they're arrogant...does anyone else realize how STUPID this sounds?
Talk about dropping a bomb and expecting no carnage !!

Outerlimits isnt arrogant, the young OL drivers are!

I.E. have you read this post Mr. "If your not first your last...."
Hahahaha

"Back in the day"????? 2001 is NOT back in the day BTW. Back in the day was 1989....you were just out of kindergarden and the only Outerlimits you knew were little Suzi's tah tahs ! Hahahaha, back in the day, your NUTS!

Last edited by kreed; 02-08-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 4195
Post of the year right here boys! For me I am tired of hearing the bs. about OL being the fastest V bottom. Big deal if my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather....that statement is as relavant as the previous one. You could buy a little pickle fork that will go by an OL so what is proven by the comment that is said over and over on hear especially from Pat and Dan the OL cheerleaders. Many will still say that Fountain has the fastest Vbottom and at the end of the day 90% of the guys on here don't care and the ones that do don't have those boats anyways so once agian it is foolish. I still think there is a lot more to go by when picking the boat you would buy, but then again that comes with maturity. I have never been in an OL but have been told by those who own them ridden in them and sold them they have a stiffer ride but are very fast. For me I am not a fan of the looks of many of them, they have a more modern appeal then I like and many of the paint jobs are over the top for my liking( clearly just an opinion). The other thing that gets me I always feel the fans of OL are always trying to get noticed by undermining the other brands and constantly comparing them to Cigarettes, which in their minds is clearly the standard out there for them to beat...at least in their minds anyways. Buy what you like enjoy it talk about it all you want but can we finally stop this pissng and moaning crap it really makes me not want to come in here anymore. My .02
I am not a cheer leader, I like my boat. If you haven't ridden in one how can you say anything Frank. Come out on mine anytime you like.

The new ones are very light...the older ones...run smoother and faster comparable to anything in the size/weight class. This is like the age old ferrari owner vs lamborghini owner bull****....don't cue me into being a cheer-leader because I like my boat Frank...we've had many discussions about this, don't point me out of a crowd because I enjoy what I run...

Everyone else trash talks, so what, I'm not allowed to? Don't group me, I'm an owner, if I wanted a Cigarette/AT/Nortech, I'd own one..I don't....

I like to bring a rise out of these threads, because I think the entire argument is so stupid it deserves a little comedy...

Last edited by WildThing47; 02-08-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

"As the northeast section turns" episode 39203043490

Most people on here prolly dont realize that we're all friends and go out drinking together haha
Old 02-08-2012, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kreed

Hahahaha

"Back in the day"????? 2001 is NOT back in the day BTW. Back in the day was 1989....you were just out of kindergarden and the only Outerlimits you knew were little Suzi's tah tahs ! Hahahaha, back in the day, your NUTS!
Outerlimits was founded in 93'....so technically, neither did you
Old 02-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Back in the day was 1989....you were just out of kindergarden and the only Outerlimits you knew were little Suzi's tah tahs ! Hahahaha, back in the day, your NUTS!
Still the only thing he knows
Old 02-08-2012, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Still the only thing he knows
hahahaha, thanks Adam...
Old 02-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stangkilr
Ol40svx
Now that is a good answer! People got disgusted with Fountain over Reggie and his mouth, and people seem to be disgusted with OL over this Dan dude (OL40svx) and his mouth. Unfortunate thing for OL is the equavilent to Reggie, Mike probably doesnt even know its going on with Dan.

on a plus note, and not to be a dic here, but most the key board hatred over OL, Cig, Fountain etc.. is coming from a bunch of guys who will never buy either anyway, nor have enfluence on a man smart enough to make enough money, to be able to afford one of these boats new.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hahahaha

Formula owners are so much more interesting.....

Kreed accepting "Offshore River Runner" of the year award at the "IROC Awards"

4195, Myself, Kreed...from left to right....

A picture is worth a thousand words...
Attached Thumbnails Why such hate towards Outerlimits?-main_2164.jpg   Why such hate towards Outerlimits?-img-20110826-00013.jpg  

Last edited by WildThing47; 02-08-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.