Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help! My Girls' Birthday is tommorow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87744-help-my-girls-birthday-tommorow.html)

Slick02 09-29-2004 09:33 AM

Re: Help! My Girls' Birthday is tommorow

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Clothes are always good as long as you know her size and tastes. Or a weekend at a spa or a day, depending on how much you want to spend, is always nice. I will keep thinking and see what I come up with.

Gotta agree with this one, I got a full spa day for my current significant other for her 30th birthday and she thought it was fantastic, did the limo tihing out to a really nice dinner,,and last but not least(for my own personal viewing enjoyment, a new bathing suit to ride around in my boat and a couple of sexy unmentionables(so she thinks/knows that I think she's worth it.) Good luck..

Nick

BonnieOutlaw 09-29-2004 10:07 AM

Fund - ROTFLMAO

I'm more than a little curious to see what the birthday present was. Hopefully he'll post at some point today.

Neverfastenuf 09-29-2004 10:23 AM

Fly her to Telluride, Co. Get a suite at the Peaks Spa and Resort. Let her indulge in their pampering. At night, town has a few very nice places to dine. The time YOU spend with her, like was posted before, is more valuable than all the "materialistic" gifts. My 02. Sam

EDIT. I guess I should have looked at the date. My bad. Hope she had a great birthday.

robyw1 09-29-2004 10:35 AM

Ahh Just get her a vacuum cleaner and be done with it. If she still loves you after that then you have a real keeper.

Roby

IceAngel 09-29-2004 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
How about something nice off of the ''Snap-on'' truck. Nothing says ''I love you'' like shiney new tools. :D

Roger I think you have been hanging around Sean too long ;) :D

DannyD 09-29-2004 09:00 PM

Alright Mark.... Fess up.... What did you finally give her?

R Addiction 09-29-2004 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by bajabob38
Why don't you let her spend a night with a real man, I'll pick her up at 8 :drink:

And drop her off at my house!!! :eek: :D

Buy her a new car...thats what my wife got for her 30th!!

CBR 09-29-2004 11:16 PM

Man, you guys spoil your wives! Mine gets a card if I remember. More fun to do cute surprises on a regular basis.....like the crow who cracked open a peanut, ate one and walked over to give the other one to his "wife." For real!

Okay, here is a good one..my wife's birthday is near the time of the Miami boat show, easy one eh? Go every year. <gg>

Ange 09-30-2004 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
How about something nice off of the ''Snap-on'' truck. Nothing says ''I love you'' like shiney new tools. :D

Roger, I need a new set of socket wrenches. My birthday is in January, but there isn't anyone to buy them for me. You want to make a donation? :D :D

I'm still waiting to hear what the birthday girl ended up with.

IceAngel 09-30-2004 08:17 AM

Well I would guess one of two things right now.

#1- He gave her such a good present that she hasn't let him out of bed yet and isn't planning on it for a while ;)

#2- He gave her such a suck a$$ present that she has hit him over the head and killed him, in which case we will never know what he got her!

SO WHICH IS IT!!! WE ARE IMPATIENT PEOPLE