Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Did TimG delete his thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94249-did-timg-delete-his-thread.html)

stecz20 01-11-2005 02:36 PM

Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

ok ok enough about me back to the verbal judo. i think jr is about to get kungfuuuuuued.......

Sean H 01-11-2005 02:37 PM

moose knuckle then?

Biggus 01-11-2005 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i wish im trying to make the miami show....

Stecz, you gotta make the Miami OSO party. I wanna be there when you and Cuda meet up! :D :drink: :eek: :evilb:

Kurt

jawbreakerkid 01-11-2005 03:09 PM

Dave, your krunk is a little warped, but solid gold none the less..... :D

as i said before, there is nothing personal with bobby. i just hate to see a really great boat being ragged on, which could possibly hurt the reputation or future sales price. in fact, i had the opportunity to talk with the new owner of the Maxx boat this afternoon. he confirmed by assumptions of the boat and has invited me to see the boat in person to clear up any misconceptions on its condition. he is extremely happy with the boat and is preparing to take it to the next level with a nice repower package. i wish him the best of luck with it! i'm happy to see it went to an owner that appreciates it for what it really is.

chad

cuda 01-11-2005 03:09 PM

I need to clarify what I meant. I'm not saying Bobby's opinion was wrong, or that he doesn't know what he's talking about, it's just this is better kept between the two parties interested. As I said, the only thing I would remember a year from now was it being described as rough.

cuda 01-11-2005 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus
Stecz, you gotta make the Miami OSO party. I wanna be there when you and Cuda meet up! :D :drink: :eek: :evilb:

Kurt

Stecz knows he's not allowed to cross the state line into Florida. Georgia has no problem with his ilk.

stecz20 01-11-2005 03:23 PM

you kidders you... as i look out my window and watch the snow fall and start to prepare some bids for the work i wont get, all i can think about is cuda. good thing it does not snow in florida, cause poor old man cuda would have to shovel and most likely would fall and break his hip, and have to push that button of the garage door opener he keeps around his neck for emergencies such as this. poor old guy would mix up the garage opener and the emergency alert response. but then i would think to myself, he would have debie shovel............no fear,he would fall and break his hip on the way to the toilet anyway.... poor old guy....

OldSchool 01-11-2005 03:29 PM

Kurt

Or better yet Biggus, we can invite the two of them to our little Third Annual Thursday night drunkfest!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Come on down Dave!!!

Biggus 01-11-2005 03:30 PM

:drink: :drink: :drink: ..will Risktaker be there? :drink: :eek:

OldSchool 01-11-2005 03:34 PM

:drink: :drink: :drink: ..will Risktaker be there? :drink: :eek:

Hopefully!!! Someone has to stumble home drunk .....and broke!!!

Haven't heard from Bill for a while. I wonder how the Golf career is going?