Like Tree0Likes

Did TimG delete his thread?

Reply
Old 01-11-2005, 12:58 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
jawbreakerkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: IL / LOTO
My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S
Posts: 1,930
Default Did TimG delete his thread?

just wondering. i didn't know if LS, Jr. was really joking with his comments regarding the Maxx boat as "rough"?
jawbreakerkid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 01:03 AM
  #2
T-N-T Sales
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

I was just typing a reply myself and.... poof!
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 03:29 AM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
My Boats: Currently boat-less
Posts: 38
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

No, probably just the typical story of a sixteen year old kid running off at the mouth about [email protected]# he doesn't have a clue about and then calling his buddy Tim G really quick and telling him to delete the thread because he saw that he looked like an idiot. Sat by and watched as the whole thing went down. The most peculiar thing about it is I could of swore several months ago when I was a mere lurker he was always talking about how he wanted/liked that boat? If I have screen names confused I apologize. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, JR better stick to car sales because you can't get away with that type of stuff in the powerboating world it is just way too small of a world. I know for one I wouldn't buy a boat from him or a car for that matter. Also it would be wise of his father to make him get his own screen name as I often find myself confused as to which one it is SR or JR? Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache?

Last edited by SLEEPER; 01-11-2005 at 04:17 AM.
SLEEPER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:51 AM
  #4
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER
No, probably just the typical story of a sixteen year old kid running off at the mouth about [email protected]# he doesn't have a clue about and then calling his buddy Tim G really quick and telling him to delete the thread because he saw that he looked like an idiot. Sat by and watched as the whole thing went down. The most peculiar thing about it is I could of swore several months ago when I was a mere lurker he was always talking about how he wanted/liked that boat? If I have screen names confused I apologize. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, JR better stick to car sales because you can't get away with that type of stuff in the powerboating world it is just way too small of a world. I know for one I wouldn't buy a boat from him or a car for that matter. Also it would be wise of his father to make him get his own screen name as I often find myself confused as to which one it is SR or JR? Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache?
Call Tim G? What a bunch of $h!t, I was actually hoping he left it up to see what everyone had to say! Running my mouth? How about the truth! We looked that boat over for a good 3 hrs! Yes, we were excited about it, but it was still in the condition it is today. I appreciate Chad's insight and help, but he has never seen the boat, nor have you!

Why don't you identify yourself.....I always think it's funny how you are always on Chad's threads.......hhhmmmm.......

You don't even own an Apache...you probably don't own a boat.

LS JR (BOBBY)
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com

Last edited by lucky strike; 01-11-2005 at 06:54 AM.
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:01 AM
  #5
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
My Boats: yeah....that one
Posts: 2,749
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

in ls jr's defense......he seems very knowledgable about boats....alot more them most! and with all due respect because he is 16 doesn't mean he can't have an accurate opinion or even change it.....i am sure everyone has had a moment here or there and if you haven't your full of the du-du brown
SLINGSHOT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:23 AM
  #6
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
in ls jr's defense......he seems very knowledgable about boats....alot more them most! and with all due respect because he is 16 doesn't mean he can't have an accurate opinion or even change it.....i am sure everyone has had a moment here or there and if you haven't your full of the du-du brown
Thanks Sling. I'm standing by what I said 110%. Nothing I said was false. I didn't list anything that wasn't true either. Bottom line, the boat is rough. What's so hard about understanding that?

(LS JR.) BOBBY
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:58 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,963
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

LS,

I deleted the thread as I found it becoming a little counter productive. A boat that is not rough and member that is not a bad guy both started to take a lot of heat over a thread that was supposed to be about something else.
OffshoreOnly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 08:04 AM
  #8
Registered
 
Formula Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In the Mountains
My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1
Posts: 11,772
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

There is a saying: When one finds oneself in a hole, it is best to stop digging!

No offense meant to anyone. Just reality.
Formula Outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 08:42 AM
  #9
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky strike
Thanks Sling. I'm standing by what I said 110%. Nothing I said was false. I didn't list anything that wasn't true either. Bottom line, the boat is rough. What's so hard about understanding that?

(LS JR.) BOBBY

what made is so rough, i have only seen one pic of it?
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:04 AM
  #10
MTI / MTI-V
VIP Member
 
Tim G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
My Boats: Building boats for you
Posts: 1,760
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

No, not me...
I figured Steve deleted it because of the way things turned...

All I did was post a picture of a nice big Cigar boat.. It was shiny, and pretty...and I thought you guys would like to look at it too....
The boat looked pretty good to me, though I have not sen under the cover.
__________________
Tim Gallagher
MTI / MTI-V
Sales and Marketing Manager
[email protected]
(314)803-8842
Tim G. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
cobra marty
General Q & A
3
06-08-2007 11:53 AM
Cash Bar
General Boating Discussion
5
02-20-2006 11:40 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.