Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
exhaust? on a budget! GLM,DANA ??? >

exhaust? on a budget! GLM,DANA ???

Notices

exhaust? on a budget! GLM,DANA ???

Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust? on a budget! GLM,DANA ???

Hello,im on a budget need to upgrade exhaust for my 502 magnum with corsa diverters.?? dana marine exhaust seems to be having parts delivery problems,so was advised to avoid them because performance marine couldnt get them for at least 2-3 months.(kit #124-ex 100k) ok,so trying to stay within a 1500 budget how are the new GLM manifolds with stainless risers?im hearing fairly decent reviews on them? aluminum manifolds with the stainlees risers?any body familiar with these systems?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Registered

Hi, I'm not sure where the 2-3 months came from because that is not the case. There are several versions of our systems, so I would need to know exactly what you're after so I could quote a real time frame. At current, we will be running roughly 10-14 days for delivery on most systems.

If you need any further info you can contact us directly @ 951-279-5005.
Thanks,
Bob @ Dana Marine Products
Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dana marine products
Hi, I'm not sure where the 2-3 months came from because that is not the case. There are several versions of our systems, so I would need to know exactly what you're after so I could quote a real time frame. At current, we will be running roughly 10-14 days for delivery on most systems.

If you need any further info you can contact us directly @ 951-279-5005.
Thanks,
Bob @ Dana Marine Products
bob,in all fairness i was asking cperformance marine about the entry level kit for the stock 502 mag with corsa diverters yesterday, part #124-ex 100k (polished manifolds with the short aluminum risers for the corsa diverters) was told there would be a 1-3 month back order for the risers,manifolds are now available,well thats fine but i need the whole kit.price they had quoted was about 1550,plus the required brackets,free shipping.what can you do??? thanks
Old 03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ricric
bob,in all fairness i was asking cperformance marine about the entry level kit for the stock 502 mag with corsa diverters yesterday, part #124-ex 100k (polished manifolds with the short aluminum risers for the corsa diverters) was told there would be a 1-3 month back order for the risers,manifolds are now available,well thats fine but i need the whole kit.price they had quoted was about 1550,plus the required brackets,free shipping.what can you do??? thanks
I'm not quite sure what the manufacture confusion is here since you listed the exact system you want to buy? right? I think I would just like to clarify something here. The Dana exhaust is an excellent product most recently it has just been delivery issue's quite possibly due to the success of the system. To clarify facts our last system was order December 16, 2008 with a original time quote of 10-14 days this time line was issued two more times after that and we received this shipment on February 17, 2009. It sounds like in two weeks we could have your system from Dana Marine. So please feel free to order the kit and we will be glad to get them from Dana Marine in the two weeks posted here.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Registered

ricric - PM Sent

CP, there was no confusion from the manufacturer, simply an overlook not noticing that the part number was listed in the original post. I didn't realize by me asking a question I would be viewed as confused, but I guess everyone has a point of view.

As far as being confused, if you would re-read my original post I mentioned that the lead time is 10-14 days on MOST systems, not ALL systems. See, at the time of my original post, I was not aware of the fact that the customer wanted the short aluminum risers, which are in fact out of stock. These, unfortunately, will not fall into the 10-14 day bracket. I will stay in communication with this gentleman with an accurate time frame.

Last edited by dana marine products; 03-27-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Revolution Marine manifolds are an excellent choice when looking for an economical upgrade from stock. They are actually the same manifolds as EMI.

Let us know if we can help and quote.

[email protected]

Kirk

Elite Marine... Great deals and lighting fast on the product getting to your door I bought EMI's with stainless risers last year from Elite Marine and was great to deal with.