Areo Marine ?? >

Areo Marine ??

Notices

Areo Marine ??

Old 03-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ViciousOne
The black Klem copy , My buddy Burr Head owned that boat and sold it when I sold him the Black 33' Express cat IRISH MIST that was a good running mag copy and it was well put together.

I have a old sport in need of resto sitting behind the shop if anybody is intrested but they need to look at it. Small block blower motors and volvos it was called TURBO TWISTER.
Another project I probably wont get around too!!
I also have all the Aero / Predator molds Outcast1 and I are recreating the 27' with alot of bottom mods and a Old school looking deck with a tall fairing looks similar to the one that we put on the 39' Conquest Cat we are restoring that is a cool boat also with a pair of V12 Lambo's.

Spark
[/I]

If the Magnum sport project boat if for sale. I might be interested. Can you give more details?

Thanks
Russ
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

I will post some pic's it is burried right now so I dont know how good of pic's I can get.

Spark
What color is Turbo Twister, was it ever yellow ???
Old 03-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

H20boater......here's the thread with "Mariah"......it was on Speedwake.com

http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...m&pagenumber=1

Looks like it was in Michigan as of '04?
Old 03-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshore ginger
Russ G You Are A Guy , Who Wants To Own A Mag , Put Never Will ! I Guess Call It Cheap ! I Turn You On To The Deal Of The Century , A 27 Areo With 500 Hp B.B . With Stern Power Drives , That Are Like No, 6 's And A Trailer , Turn Key , Bolsters , Orginal Gell , 12 K , O.b.O You CAll The Man ABOUT THE BOAT , PUT NEVER RETURN HIS CALL'S . I GUESS WE CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE JUST A MAG WANNABEE . G .G .
LOL your wrong! Guess what I'm still interested just send some pictures then we can talk some more. Thats the great thing about the intenet it wont even cost you anything. Thanks for you time.

Russ
Old 03-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

h20boater, Dont know what color it was originaly it is fadded blue now, about 15 years ago it was Bod Shovans mag he has died about 5 years ago and I picked it up from robin that used to work for wayne bell at anchor bay marina.
I used to have a red,white and blue striped 1981 Starfire with three manstand up, triple tanks cut out floor, chiken bars and mod 370's with dry crusader manifolds and trs's.
I bought it from a guy named Phil Mebus in 88, It was sitting in a well at Miller marina I left a bussiness card on it a couple of times and purchased it a little later.
I sold it to Kip Plegan he killed it ! He sold it to my buddy Ron Tyvert at shoreline steel it got a pair of 750 Crockett motors and never made it back in the water and was sold to someone in seattle wa.
I will dig up some pic's and post them.

Spark
Old 03-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

h20boater, Dont know what color it was originaly it is fadded blue now, about 15 years ago it was Bod Shovans mag he has died about 5 years ago and I picked it up from robin that used to work for wayne bell at anchor bay marina.
I used to have a red,white and blue striped 1981 Starfire with three manstand up, triple tanks cut out floor, chiken bars and mod 370's with dry crusader manifolds and trs's.
I bought it from a guy named Phil Mebus in 88, It was sitting in a well at Miller marina I left a bussiness card on it a couple of times and purchased it a little later.
I sold it to Kip Plegan he killed it ! He sold it to my buddy Ron Tyvert at shoreline steel it got a pair of 750 Crockett motors and never made it back in the water and was sold to someone in seattle wa.
I will dig up some pic's and post them.

Spark
Thanks ,,sounds like it was the Mag that was on the black river by metro beach about 1982. That Mag sure got around, there were only a handfull of Starfire's on Lake St Clair. That would make a interesting project.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 24degrees
H20boater......here's the thread with "Mariah"......it was on Speedwake.com

http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...m&pagenumber=1

Looks like it was in Michigan as of '04?
Thank's ,, they all thought it was a Mag, I know now were the pic was taken, it still might be around here. If you read through that thread they talk about Jim Clem and all problems about him,, he never changed !!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Registered

I used to keep my starfire at my parents house of the black river I grew up on lakeville dr. across the canal from Larry Vandemeede another old racer. our you talking about the blue mag that sat at the Enmark tool house of the black creek and the the 38' Kaama " 10 " sat there on the hoist for a few years . A friend of mine has the old 10 Kaama now.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I used to keep my starfire at my parents house of the black river I grew up on lakeville dr. across the canal from Larry Vandemeede another old racer. our you talking about the blue mag that sat at the Enmark tool house of the black creek and the the 38' Kaama " 10 " sat there on the hoist for a few years . A friend of mine has the old 10 Kaama now.
Yes was that it,, or was there another blue Starfire ????
Doc Larry was a character back then with his Executioner and Cougar cat.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Registered

I bought the Executioner and the Couger off him I sold him a couple of Donzi's him and I swaped stuff off all the time.
He is the one that persuaded me to chase my deam and jump from automotive to marine. I'll have to look him up have not talked to him in years.

Quick Reply: Areo Marine ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.