Areo Marine ??

Notices

Areo Marine ??

Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ViciousOne
I bought the Executioner and the Couger off him I sold him a couple of Donzi's him and I swaped stuff off all the time.
He is the one that persuaded me to chase my deam and jump from automotive to marine. I'll have to look him up have not talked to him in years.
What became of the Executioner & Cougar?....was just talking about them both the other day with a guy who ran those things back in the day with Doc Larry.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold the executioner to my buddy Bloch head ,I had painted it all white he put some purple on it pulled the turbo's off put on some huffers and it ran 94 on a hand held he barrel rolled it in front of the old club about 5 years ago the bow is behind his garage and thats all thats left it was pretty used up when I got it fom larry.
I sold the couger to a guy on here in maryland and he sold it too I talked to him at the opa division championships last season.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this the Starfire you had?
Attached Thumbnails Areo Marine ??-starfiredu5.png  
Old 03-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

Thats is my old boat !!! I have a similar picture from magnum with the same guy running it but it is 6' in the air.

Thanks
Spark
Old 03-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi 24 you have a picture of every boat, can you find mine?
Old 03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 27 MAGNUM
Hi 24 you have a picture of every boat, can you find mine?
Are you talking about an old pic before you bought it?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, the one from St Clair thread, I hope someone might remember this Mag. because of the extensive work on the stand up faring. It was professional job probably done in Florida. No signs of race decals, I think it was fit out to race, but never got finished? She spent her life in Florida before Buffalo, it never got splashed up here, the Florida reg. numbers are still there.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello Spark

Was that the first Starfire built? if not it was one of the very first ones,, saw one like it in a rack storage marina in Miami Many many yrs ago? Same colors and strips
Thank you
Jim
Old 03-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepy_pirate
I got this 24 predator from a guy who used to race her before the company went out of business. it was originally twin outboards but was re-rigged beautifully with a 454mag and a #3 drive. the motor was built pretty stout but dropped a valve and KABOOM!. A stock 330hp motor was put installed in front of the #3 and I bought everything. the boat, #3 drive, stock 330hp, and an almost complete 468 with aluminum heads. got a good deal on the whole kit. the boat went 68mph on gps on the test drive before I bought it. I changed the pistons and rods of the new motor and added a 177 blower. im hopingfor 80mph out of her once its done.
I have a ton of old literature from predator and Aero as well. contact me if your interested and I will do what I can to get you guys who want one a copy.
I just realized I knew your boat, a few years back it would always go out the salt river by my house and come back many times in tow, the motor would give him fits. the last time I saw it go out it ran great must have been the the 330 motor.
If you go back to the old motor dont over build it,its more fun to be on the lake than in the bilge !!!!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

offshore ginger, I know Bob, and that was my old Starfire at that time I had sold it to Kip Plegan of Plegan Dreg & Dock and then he sold it to my buddy Ron Tyvert of Shoreline steel then it was sold to a guy in Seattle Wa. and it did have 370 merc's with a little work.

Spark

Last edited by ViciousOne; 03-10-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Areo Marine ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.