Notices

Clinton Ct

Old 07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Nope, not the Boxer. Saw that boat before and its beautiful. I think this Sutphen belongs to someone who used to work at Ocean Performance ???
Old 07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

You know what they say cigs are like belly buttons and A__holes everybody has one.LOL

Sorry guys I like cigs but ya getta get em in when you can.[/QUOTE]

Hey, just to remind everyone, this is the original trouble maker! He attacked Cigarette first and then gets the five other Sutphen owners in the country to back him up !!!!! Thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight! But, thats ok, Cigarette owners know what they have and are proud of it!!! Cig #1....Sutphen#2, Hahahah
Old 07-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
You know what they say cigs are like belly buttons and A__holes everybody has one.LOL

Sorry guys I like cigs but ya getta get em in when you can.
Hey, just to remind everyone, this is the original trouble maker! He attacked Cigarette first and then gets the five other Sutphen owners in the country to back him up !!!!! Thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight! But, thats ok, Cigarette owners know what they have and are proud of it!!! Cig #1....Sutphen#2, Hahahah[/QUOTE]

I believe they call that delusions of grandure and in that area you are correct Cigarette owners are number 1!

LOL

Alright I call for a truce on this one.

I was just stirring the pot a little.

If there were no sutphens I would maybe, possibly,consider buying a cigarette even though they were just a take off of a bertram named moppie.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered

The mystery sutphen must be the 26 that sits in the rack at OP and never seems to move.

anyone know any more details on it?
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
The mystery sutphen must be the 26 that sits in the rack at OP and never seems to move.

anyone know any more details on it?
That boat will never move and hasnt moved. If I had to guess it was the all white 20 with the bottom paint on it. It was owned by a guy in Old Lyme for a while. I've looked at the boat before.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 07-08-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Registered

Hes an equal oppertunity offender. He owned a fountain, multiple sutphens, cig, and some kind of goofy cat thing that goes way too fast!
You forgot a mid 90mph Hustler Slingshot.....and thats only within the last ten years!!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Registered

Hey, just to remind everyone, this is the original trouble maker! He attacked Cigarette first and then gets the five other Sutphen owners in the country to back him up !!!!! Thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight! But, thats ok, Cigarette owners know what they have and are proud of it!!! Cig #1....Sutphen#2, Hahahah
I believe they call that delusions of grandure and in that area you are correct Cigarette owners are number 1!

LOL

Alright I call for a truce on this one.

I was just stirring the pot a little.

If there were no sutphens I would maybe, possibly,consider buying a cigarette even though they were just a take off of a bertram named moppie.[/QUOTE]

Its ok Jeff, the Cig guys are just jealous because the Sutphen is much faster and can run past them in the real rough!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Registered

Sutphen Solved?

There's a guy out of Guilford that runs a 30+ ft Sut, keeps it on trailer at his house, He's a cop in town here. It sounds like that one, My 2 cents
Old 07-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Sutphen running past the cig in ruff Must be one of tose 38 Doms' against a 20 cig. Thats the best odds the Sut will get anyway.
-Mike
Old 07-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sam gorham
There's a guy out of Guilford that runs a 30+ ft Sut, keeps it on trailer at his house, He's a cop in town here. It sounds like that one, My 2 cents
Dane and his 33 ft Outrageous rarely makes it to the CTriver...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.