30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition >

30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition

Notices

30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition

Old 04-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
This thing is buttoning up nicely! The interior is so business oriented but plush.
Thank you
Old 04-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by onboardcamera
finishing the final touches............
How are you going to attach the seat belts? Was there a reason for the hatch to open from the rear or just in case you forgot your hatch pins ( which we all have done). Love the interior rigging and layout.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
How are you going to attach the seat belts? Was there a reason for the hatch to open from the rear or just in case you forgot your hatch pins ( which we all have done). Love the interior rigging and layout.
Good question...are you just swapping seats...poker/race?
Old 04-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Registered

Theres cutouts in the seats. The belts will be bolted seprate from seat. Hatch was hinged that way for ease or access to bildge
Old 04-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by edelectra
Theres cutouts in the seats. The belts will be bolted seprate from seat. Hatch was hinged that way for ease or access to bildge
It might be easier on land but in the ocean might be a challenge if you need to get in there IMO.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Registered

Quick story, We were racing and broke with no water pressure. I opened the hatch to look for something simple. I knew it was a kinked inlet water hose in the gimbal, it has happened before. I jumped out of the boat and into the water to try and fix it. A helicopter shows up to see if we are ok. The helo rotor wash broke the lifting rams and slammed the hatch back into the water with only the hinges holding it. Guess where I was? At the back of the boat trying to fix something. In the end I got blasted in the head pretty good. Thank god I still had my helmet on. And no I was not able to free up the kinked hose and was towed in. Once on land it was the problem and took all of 10 seconds to fix. There is no moral to this story LOL.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

Is there going to be some good non skid on that cut out section in front of the hatch?
Old 04-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Registered

Quick story, We were racing and broke with no water pressure. I opened the hatch to look for something simple. I knew it was a kinked inlet water hose in the gimbal, it has happened before. I jumped out of the boat and into the water to try and fix it. A helicopter shows up to see if we are ok. The helo rotor wash broke the lifting rams and slammed the hatch back into the water with only the hinges holding it. Guess where I was? At the back of the boat trying to fix something. In the end I got blasted in the head pretty good. Thank god I still had my helmet on. And no I was not able to free up the kinked hose and was towed in. Once on land it was the problem and took all of 10 seconds to fix. There is no moral to this story LOL.
That sound CRAZY
Old 04-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
Is there going to be some good non skid on that cut out section in front of the hatch?
Yes it is in mold . Very heavy texture
Old 04-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

were you able to incorporate a shock system into the seats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.