32 AT Question >

32 AT Question

Notices

32 AT Question

Old 04-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JJ,

Man you make me laugh. 3 weeks, no way. Well, you are right, 3 weeks and I will be boating in Jersey.

AC,

Enough is enough. Why don't you just let it rest. It was over a year ago. Come on let all move on to bigger and better things.
Old 04-27-2002, 02:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thunder Dan; Last week at Pats request I saw your cabin for the first time assembled and almost finished 100% IMHO only some small carpet and the Babes were missing, My jaw dropped ,It is the nicest cabin I have ever seen!! Tim ,Steve M, Man good job!!

And this is coming from a guy who has spent a lot of time crawling around boats at the Genoa boat show.

Best Regards
Old 04-28-2002, 09:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

A/C never recieved your e-mail. Forget about it, I allready figured it out.
Old 04-28-2002, 09:27 PM
Registered

steve1,

thanks, check out the thread on the 37avh interior shots...
Old 04-28-2002, 10:37 PM
jb
Registered

Back to the water situation.
I am familiar with a few 32's up north here. They all gather water by the hatch. I have been caught up in a rain storm with one and we all came out the hatches...except one.. the Thunder. The owner said it was a pain washing and getting rid of the pool of water by the hatch. Also, overnighting with a 32, and having a rain shower at night, could give you a surprise when opening the hatch.
Not so much a deal breaker for me...but the day the hatch starts to leak it would be a MAJOR design flaw.
I would hate to spend soo much and have to worry about something simple like water gathering by the hatch. The boats are toooooo nice for that.
something to think about
Old 04-29-2002, 03:39 PM
BuzzinBye!

There is another boat that has this same issue of water collecting in the center section of the deck (which is lower than the outsides). It does not flood the hatch because the hatches are on the outside of the deck, but the manufacturer has 2 drain holes molded into the deck to relieve the water.

Dan

Old 05-05-2002, 02:10 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I was just going to suggest that. How about a very small thru hull fitting with a very small hose on it above the headliner over to the side of the boat, or straight down one of the supports, and draining into the bilge; or out the side with another thru hull. Imagine it like the drains for recessed and pop-up cleats. Can not be that hard to install.