Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
boy this forum sure has been quiet >

boy this forum sure has been quiet

Notices

boy this forum sure has been quiet

Old 05-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Thunder Roy

Coddigtion, you are here in Houston with an AT. I keep mine down at Clear Lake Marine Center. I don't think I've seen you. Tell me what AT you have.

Old 05-15-2002, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking UNFKNBLVBL

You guy's are incredible. Steve posts some things about PowerPlay (which we almost purchased, I think it is an awesome boat) but chose the AT due to the ride we took and the confidence Pat and Steve instilled in us. This is a lot of money for Tbikini and I and the decision was not made litely (or quickly).

We did not buy the boat because of OSO !!!!!!

We were turned onto Active Thunder from a third party who does not even consided OSO anything but a small group of people posting over and over again. (his opinion)

My point is, OSO did mot make and will not break Active Thunder. The boat is UNFKNBLVBL and Pat and Steve will be successful.

Guy's, OSO is a great place and I do enjoy it, but do not give it the credit you do in its impact in a market of 300 million people because it does not exist.

So, get over it. And Steve, from now on, for every one's sake, send a private message. Cause I want my Boat, Thunder EnLightening, completed in the next 15 day's.

Active Thunder Rocks

Last edited by h2owarrior; 05-15-2002 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-15-2002, 11:39 PM
Registered

Sorry Too Old, was not intending to offend. I have learned, laughed, gotten pissed and generally enjoyed your posts. I'll take those references out of my post, they were out of line.
Old 05-15-2002, 11:42 PM
dreamcatcher

Thumbs up

ThunderDan and h2owarrior,
Well said!!!!!!!!! As one of the newest members to the Active Thunder family I am very proud. These things happen. Lets move forward. I personally beleive that everyone involved (I don't mean the flood of OSO members posting to be heard) is working to resolve the issue in the most amicable way possible. Everyone will need to let that happen. Question?...Anyone ever do something wrong and been punished over and over for it? I may be too forward in this post, I just feel we all need to step back from this and focus on why we all come on this website..........BOATING and the love it the sport. Just my $.02. I hope I hve not offended anyone.

Watch the Eye of the Storm.

Old 05-15-2002, 11:45 PM
dreamcatcher

Unhappy

i need to brush up on my spelling. I meant to say for the Love of the sport. I know have is not spelled hve. What a maroon I am.

Old 05-16-2002, 06:43 AM
Registered

Small group of posters, perhaps!!

18-20 million hits on the data server per month alone. Do the math, might be a small group of posters but multiply that group to figure out the number of lurkers.

We could charge the lurkers and pay the posters with that money like Fox does to actors.

OSO
Old 05-16-2002, 07:16 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by h2owarrior

Guy's, OSO is a great place and I do enjoy it, but do not give it the credit you do in its impact in a market of 300 million people because it does not exist.

What What percentage of those 300 million own boats? What percentage of boat owners have high performance boats? Not too many I suspect. This is a very small niche market of a small industry. I have found that people that are spending a ton of money on a boat that does nothing well except go fast tend to do a lot of research prior to purchase. They will network until they get the information they need to buy the correct boat. OSO might not influence 300 million people, but I think it is a viable resource in this HP market. Have fun in your new AT, I'm sure it will bring you years of enjoyment.

Oh by the way - Although this recent event has ruffled some feathers, I doubt if it has changed anybody's opinion of AT, it hasn't changed mine.
Old 05-16-2002, 07:45 AM
Registered

oso, do you think it is nessesary to stir this pot?

oh maybe like fox your looking for ratings
Old 05-16-2002, 08:41 AM
Registered

OSO was refercing h20's post? I hope. While OSO did not influence my decesion to by an Active Thunder, the members sure did help me with my engine choice, my drives and my graphics.

Last edited by thunderdan; 05-16-2002 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-16-2002, 08:44 AM
Registered

You are correct Thunderdan:

Quote from above post:

We were turned onto Active Thunder from a third party who does not even consided OSO anything but a small group of people posting over and over again. (his opinion)

OSO original response:

Small group of posters, perhaps!!

18-20 million hits on the data server per month alone. Do the math, might be a small group of posters but multiply that group to figure out the number of lurkers.

We could charge the lurkers and pay the posters with that money like Fox does to actors.

New Post:

How do you figure that is stiring the pot, you must has taking my post the wrong way. No need for ratings the hits are way beyond expectations.

Quick Reply: boy this forum sure has been quiet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.