Tantrum in classifieds

Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Floating trailer = a biatch to load by yourself
Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am still kinda on the fence which trailer I wanna keep, the steel one holds the boat super solid and just plain does its job great every time. The aluminum one bout killed me the first time it floated off the ramp as I tried pullin it back on the slick as snot ramp as a wave came in and I slid under it. Yeah fortunately no video but not a pretty sight, but lets just say its a good thing I had a heck of a grip on the rail and I'm a fairly small dude or I woulda been either crushed or hit my head on the ramp for sure. I am definitely not a firm believer in aluminum trailers over steel but I like to keep things original so probably gonna keep the aluminum one with the 98 and the steel one with the 97 but if it really matters I would consider swappin I guess.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Registered

Default Trailers

You are freshwater so I guess it would not matter but with salt water the steel gets beat up pretty quick. Never seen a trailer float, always seem to heavy to have that happen.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:45 AM
Registered

Anyone figure out a good way to determine if an inquiry is Phishing and for real ? I am having major issues determining that's for sure, so please if your asking about the boat try to make it sound like your asking about MY boat and not some super generic email that could be asking about anything. I am happy to answer anything and show the boat at any time even if you just wanna see a Tantrum and not a buyer, but man this electronic listing stuff is sometimes a real pain. Guess ya gotta take the good with the bad
Old 01-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

When I had mine for sale I bet I received 5 BS emails a day on average and 1 legit email per week. Its a nightmare!
Old 01-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks My Addiction. Motors out looking for more power. You going to Va. this year.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fatherb68
Thanks My Addiction. Motors out looking for more power. You going to Va. this year.
Trying to do Smith Mountain poker run this year, probably not Jammin'.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

keep me up to date on that, maybe i'll come down for that one too
Old 01-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 1,825 Likes on 714 Posts
Default Thats funny.

Originally Posted by RedRider69
Yep, I know EVERYTHING about it since it's mine. Runs 65 mph or so in calm water with a 26 Bravo 1. Boat is super clean and unmolested original. Call anytime even if ya just wanna chat and possibly kick the tires !
I was just updating my classifieds memory bank w/my morning coffee and saw your boat again.
Gorgeous. One of the very few boats, that size w/a functional cabin and done well. W/a single I/O, the power issue couldn't be any easier to rectify. Cheap enough to be a serious consideration as well.

Are the Kunkles still alive and well in Mansfield? Use to get by there place regularly and fantasize about handing them my pay checks for yrs to come

Good luck w/the sale.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Registered

Hey Twin, thanks for the kind words, yep the boat is very nice and the stock power keeps the thing turn key reliable and ready for bout anything Erie can throw at it. Yes the Kunkel's are still here and doing well as I see them regularly, mostly just to chat and talk boats, cars, bikes etc. Super nice folks I would recommend to anyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.