Old 05-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

That looks dangerous!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is it some guys have all the luck... I ask my wife to dress up sexy and hold my prop and all i get a look like I am some kinda perv...
Old 05-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
LOL dude its been like 6 years, please send me your address and I will tell my wife to look thru her closet and send you the sweatshirt!! I`m sorry!
Whats worse is I never started the other thread, I agreed with MIKE kajhsgdf cause he was getting his ass handed to him and I hate bullies... now it looks like hes disapeared and left my ass hang out to dry so thanx Mike.. guess you don`t need your flame suit anymore and now I have to wear one twice as thick!
I`ll just put that CHUMP sign back in my front yard, no worries buddy
Dan,
It was meant to be a joke, I thought that was pretty evident. I actually prefer my Cigarette sweatshirt over my Thunder model.

Last edited by 509 SC; 05-17-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Oh see this ding dong been mad at me for no good reason..the rest of the post pretty all misinformation.. 509 DE DE DEE heres some more "stooping" for you.. CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

Is that a wood burning or gas fireplace ? Can't tell with all the clutter in front.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 05-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL dude its been like 6 years, please send me your address and I will tell my wife to look thru her closet and send you the sweatshirt!! I`m sorry!
Whats worse is I never started the other thread, I agreed with MIKE kajhsgdf cause he was getting his ass handed to him and I hate bullies... now it looks like hes disapeared and left my ass hang out to dry so thanx Mike.. guess you don`t need your flame suit anymore and now I have to wear one twice as thick!
I`ll just put that CHUMP sign back in my front yard, no worries buddy

here I am, I just figured like when I fight with the wife I never win " yes honey " even thow I was rite about what I had said there was no winning as one poster said .
some time's we as man just have to drop it first because the women will always get the last word in

by the way thank's for being man enough to agree with me , I stop looking at the thread for a day or 2 and boom 4 more page's of mostly cheer-leading

mike
Old 05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Just a thought here, when was the last time Cig built a TG with a full cabin? V-berth/ head/frig/ 2sinks w fresh water/ AC /genny/ or any kind of storage? I have heard and it is just rumor, they won't do it because it upsets the balance and speedway to much. Go figure.........
Point is not everybody has to have all out speed but wants to enjoy performace boating on many more levels.
So, when was the last time one of Pats customers ordered a 37 stripped down like a TG? Go order one he would probly build it though it would defeat the whole objective of a AT.
I'm thinking those #s(37s built) and what the customers want are what tells the story and it is delieved to them in style and comfert with very respectable speeds by the same guy every time that has been doing it for how long?
Where is the arguement? I just don't get it.
Bravo! Right on the money