Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
So what is YOUR opinion.... >

So what is YOUR opinion....

Notices

So what is YOUR opinion....

Old 05-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like participation for manufacturers. Heck i even liked Dan from OL and he took a bashing. Not exactly the same but I also enjoy posts from eddie young and Jayboat. Different but they are still out there representing their product.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Registered

Jeeezzz, I can't believe anyone would expect anything but some smart azz answer from you, atleast at first anyway.Probly has somethin to do with all that Miller Lite.
If infact they do expect all bis and no play they(whoever THEY are never could figure that one) have no idea who you are and I for one would be disapointed and wonder WTF happened to Pat? This is about the only section I go to on here and you my friend are the reason why.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
This is about the only section I go to on here and you my friend are the reason why.
We've had a lot of fun over the past 15 years, haven't we? You have no idea how much that compliment means to me. Thank you.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have Known you since 99 when my parents built there 37. You can be a real pain in the a.. but your a true down to the earth guy and says it how it is. I for one respect you for that. IMO Active Thunder is one of the best Boat built for the price. The ride is the best for sure for its size and I would know I have drove a lot of boats in my 25 years of life. Lots of people that are on OSO GREAT BOATS NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. YOU SHOULD KEEP POSTING
Old 05-31-2013, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
We've had a lot of fun over the past 15 years, haven't we? You have no idea how much that compliment means to me. Thank you.
15 years? Ya, ups and downs but I have always been honered to be able to call you my friend from the night we had a couple beers in that bar in ( ILL? )
Still wish you had sold me that mini cat mold back then.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pat, keep doing what your going. You were a gentleman over the phone before I met you, helped me out when I met you, and continue to do just so... I read more then I post and as I'm reading I look forward to you chiming in so I can get a good laugh ( not at anyone's expense ). If I never met you, I might think differently. You have always steered me in the right direction and had plenty of opportunities to take a first performance boater for everything they got $$$, but you didn't. With that said, no matter what deals are out there, I will always be an AT owner!!! When it's in your heart & blood... You know the rest!!! Thank you again!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Pat, I would say just keep doing what you have been doing.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 408 Likes on 182 Posts

Don't kill me over this but Jo & Pepe from Pantera.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Craney
Don't kill me over this but Jo & Pepe from Pantera.
Not a chance. Jo & Pepe give it their best and have a good customer following, too!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Registered

I think you being involved and telling it like is, or the way you see it, is grrreat! It gives me more of a sense of pride about the boat I own.
Now... how about you chime in on the Tantrum thread and tell us what that font is on the side of our boats. or is that a trademark, copyright, patent thing. I would like two in orange and one that says "CHAOS"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.