An interesting opportunity >

An interesting opportunity

Notices

An interesting opportunity

Old 08-21-2016, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Correct. I don't want to babysit and teach somebody that needs a paycheck.The candidate can get a piece of something that has cost millions for effort and time. Sounds like deal to me.

Obviously there is financial reward at some point or why would anybody come on board?

Financial reward is only based on built and sold boats.......something that has been very tough for AT in the last 2-3-4 years+.

You are looking for a unicorn that can reinvent a sales model/market that has been gone for 10+ years or atleast a guy with a Delorean that can get up to 88 mph and take you back to 2004!
Old 08-22-2016, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

As usual, clueless.

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Financial reward is only based on built and sold boats.......something that has been very tough for AT in the last 2-3-4 years+.

You are looking for a unicorn that can reinvent a sales model/market that has been gone for 10+ years or atleast a guy with a Delorean that can get up to 88 mph and take you back to 2004!
Old 08-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Good thing you don't build cats or the first resume you would receive would be from Jim David Darr. Best of luck in your search and hopefully it works out for both parties in the end.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/partner-desired-o66824.html
Call Me !! My horoscope says that I will start a new venture this week. Very excited, let's do it !

And remember....... I am "exactly like nothing else"
Old 08-22-2016, 10:43 AM
Registered

Look up "AERO". Buy that instead. I am up 16% already. Cheap-cheap to own.

Make that your new venture. I am listening to a 25 year old that thinks legalized weed is the future....he may be right!

Originally Posted by Excess
Call Me !! My horoscope says that I will start a new venture this week. Very excited, let's do it !

And remember....... I am "exactly like nothing else"
Old 08-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

As usual, clueless.
Clueless?

Are you going to sign over assets to the "new partner" just for showing up and putting on a new AT team member t-shirt?

Nobody is going to get involved in a business venture that is promising sweat equity unless that business is producing the product! Idle boat molds are useless unless they are building boats. So while they may be worth "millions" to you unless they are currently "working" it is dusty stuff in the corner of the warehouse.

How many boats has AT built and sold in the last 3 years?

That number (profits from those boats) plus a small amount for tooling/inventories is what the business valuation will be..........Not some "pie in the sky, wait until we build the new 43 or build the new XYZ model." Sure it would be a million dollar business if you sold 10-12 boats a year and made 100K each of them but not sure that is happening now or even in the next 12-24 months or ever.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:54 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Clueless?

Are you going to sign over assets to the "new partner" just for showing up and putting on a new AT team member t-shirt?

Nobody is going to get involved in a business venture that is promising sweat equity unless that business is producing the product! Idle boat molds are useless unless they are building boats. So while they may be worth "millions" to you unless they are currently "working" it is dusty stuff in the corner of the warehouse.

How many boats has AT built and sold in the last 3 years?

That number (profits from those boats) plus a small amount for tooling/inventories is what the business valuation will be..........Not some "pie in the sky, wait until we build the new 43 or build the new XYZ model." Sure it would be a million dollar business if you sold 10-12 boats a year and made 100K each of them but not sure that is happening now or even in the next 12-24 months or ever.
Just curious, but why are you so often negative? And especially on the topic of Active Thunder?
Old 08-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think what is probably needed is a key player in the sport boat game , Someone that has wealthy clients and known in the High performance world , Kinda like a Larry or Randy or even a Bob from the west coast type person , I would love to be that person to sell Active Thunder's but all my friends cry broke
Old 08-22-2016, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I think AT is a awesome product and company. If you need a project engineer, I'm in! Sales, not so much. Best of luck Pat in your search.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Registered

The post was at 10:30 at night. A little alcohol and a keyboard is a bad thing... so I ignore it.

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Just curious, but why are you so often negative? And especially on the topic of Active Thunder?

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 08-22-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.