Looking for a 37 excess over the Winter >

Looking for a 37 excess over the Winter

Notices

Looking for a 37 excess over the Winter

Old 08-19-2020, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mbccenter View Post
I am in MN and rebuilt or replaced everything. Engines are completely fresh but I took off the old crappy fuel injection system and computer that was on it and updated to much more modern. Boat runs fantastic. Get complements on it everywhere I go.
As Rak Rua said, the factory demo boat is in my warehouse now waiting the drives rebuild / upgrade being done at All American Drive Service. Motors are merc 565's and willing to make a deal prior to November. Otherwise, motors will be sold and replaced or upgraded to 650hp
If interested send me a PM
Old 09-15-2020, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know the story on the one Pat has for sale in classifieds. Im thinking we may be interested. We are looking to upgrade this winter
Old 09-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 103 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by JRalston View Post
Anyone know the story on the one Pat has for sale in classifieds. Im thinking we may be interested. We are looking to upgrade this winter
Best thing to do is contact Pat.

It's owned by a close personal friend of Pat's, right there in Pompano. Pat has maintained the boat since new right there at the factory. It was listed for sale a couple years ago briefly, but Pat ended up updating it, and the owner kept it for a few more years.
The following users liked this post:
JRalston (09-15-2020)
Old 09-15-2020, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
Best thing to do is contact Pat.

It's owned by a close personal friend of Pat's, right there in Pompano. Pat has maintained the boat since new right there at the factory. It was listed for sale a couple years ago briefly, but Pat ended up updating it, and the owner kept it for a few more years.
will do. Thank you!