AT & Chief ????

Notices

AT & Chief ????

Old 02-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: AT & Chief ????

Originally Posted by Miller
Pat - whatever your new plans are, GOOD LUCK! I'm confident that you will continue to make loyal customers out of AT/Chief/Resin-buckets (just kidding)/etc. for a long time to come. Everyone who buys one of your boats becomes your fan - which is saying something considering how unfriendly you ARE!!!! Seriously, I wish you and the entire crew well.

miller
Miller,

I just realized you and I have not connected much since 911.

Call me when you have time, Pat
Old 02-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
Miller,

I just realized you and I have not connected much since 911.

Call me when you have time, Pat
Ha-Ha-Ha now that's funny! From what I remember and from what I continue to hear, you'e a tougher man to reach via telephone than Porter Goss (Director of the CIA)! But, I'll try this week when I get a minute.

Hope you're doing well.

miller
Old 02-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
You are in so much trouble.....
Oh Pat, ya know I'm just kidding, I still luv ya. Hey, by the way, I am off tomorrow and just may drive down to see the new 42 while on my way to the Miami show. I also have an appointment with some out of state guys that want to possibly buy the old "Little Ceasers" 47' Apache race boat hull. Maybe I could kill 3 birds with one stone.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Registered

Pat,

I tried the number on your web (I can't find your cell # anywhere) but didn't get anyone. So, what is your number? Email it to me at [email protected] or call me at the office. The number is 212-218-5094.

Look forward to speaking sometime.

miller
Old 02-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Registered

Pat,

I tried you twice and to no one's suprise...I COULDN'T REACH YOU! Seriously, I'm sure we''l connect at some point. Best to try me at the office.

miller
Old 02-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Registered

Hey Pat,
Is the emblem you attached below your members name the emblem that will be used on the new boats?
If so that's not bad looking.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:40 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Stopped by the AT/Cheif factory last friday. Busy is a good word for it!! Will post pictures later. Ran into Pat (of course) Marc Blondin (boatme), Scott Grady (SGrady) and Bob Saccenti. All the boats in the shop were in various stages of completion and guys were hustlin' around. Could have spent the day there but had to get some people to the airport.

Keep up the awesome work Pat and Company!! And thanks for the help with the rental car!
Old 02-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
I agree with value leader and much of that is what made Pat's (old) CO. so successful, I'm sure As far as prices needing to go up? Well, again IMO, that would have to be measureable in the improvements made to the new hulls and not because the Chief name is splashed onto the side.

No-one, obviously, is in the boat business to give something away, but keeping up with the Jones's .... Fiore's, Saccenti's is not an easy task, nor something a lot of folks want to even try and attempt. And YES they can all get what they ask/want for a boat they earned it ... and like I said upper stratosphere is where Mike and Nortech's are ... Chief now too ... maybe??

Jeff you might be able to afford that 'type' of boat, you could probably afford one of each ... a Nortech and a Chief .. why not? Not to be too blunt, but I'll wait for guys like you sell a boat after 20-40hrs at much discounted rates.

Nortech is no where near what OL is to pricing, as to quality, they are right up there. I too have a problem when a dealer needs to make a 100k selling a boat, and is still a 200-225k more than Nortech, something is wrong with that picture. I look at it this way, cost is important, and I cannot afford a OL, but can a Nortech. I have no idea where Chief's prices will end up, but know where A.T.s prices were, and to be competitive on in this industry, cause majority of customers can be a pain in the ass, Pats prices needed to go up to service the customer the way they wanted to be taken care of, these are boats, and they do break, so prices needed to go up. Thats my take on it.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Nortech is no where near what OL is to pricing, as to quality, they are right up there. I too have a problem when a dealer needs to make a 100k selling a boat, and is still a 200-225k more than Nortech, something is wrong with that picture. I look at it this way, cost is important, and I cannot afford a OL, but can a Nortech. I have no idea where Chief's prices will end up, but know where A.T.s prices were, and to be competitive on in this industry, cause majority of customers can be a pain in the ass, Pats prices needed to go up to service the customer the way they wanted to be taken care of, these are boats, and they do break, so prices needed to go up. Thats my take on it.
Jeff,

Chief will still be competive. And you are 100% correct on the service. What do you figure a car manufacturer has built in to their pricing to warranty thousands of vehicle? Alot.

The 28 with a 525 EFI package went up from $103k to $115k retail. The 37 from $278k to $290k with the same package.
Look for the 33 to be around $220 with 496 H/Os and still running low 80s.

We are looking at bringing the 42 Chief in at under $400k with the Teague "Ilmor" package which Bobby is estimating to run in the mid 80s. You can cut that cost and get in the mid $300s with the 525s.

Of course it is like anything else, add lotsa options and things get expensive fast. However if you still are reasonable with the build it is not out of hand.

We all know there is a lot of speculation going on and we have been vague about details, however, as any of our vistors this last week will testify, we have hit the ground running. The boats are on the floor.

Give Marc or myself a call with questions.

Thanks, Pat.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:40 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Does this mean I won't get any service because I didn't pay that much last year for my 37'.lol. Call me Pat when you get a chance about my upgrades on the cabin.Trying to make it down on march 25 until the Sarasota Run and want the boat to be at its best.Thanks.Richard 540-226-2814

Quick Reply: AT & Chief ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.