NEW V-30 w/ MERC 700/ NXT >

NEW V-30 w/ MERC 700/ NXT

Notices

NEW V-30 w/ MERC 700/ NXT

Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE BULL
Jonathan..........let it go man. You're a good guy, Mikes a good guy, lay down the gloves.
Hey what is going on J. Hope all is well and beautiful Southern Florida is treating you good. Are you going to go back and work for Mike again? I like your screen name.

This issue has been a long time gone. I just hope other people learn our lessons too with Mike. He has hurt a lot of people. It all comes back around at the end though...

Jonathan
Old 07-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Everything is good over here thanks! Hows the family? I understand that there are two sides to every story.....so I feel for both of you. I dont know if I told you the story about how I lost my best friend because of a boat partnership.......unexpected things always happen, its how you deal with them that is most important. I hope it all works out in the end....it always does!! In the meantime, enjoy your boat, I wish I could have it in my backyard!!!! Talk soon! JK
Old 07-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Registered

Everything is good over here thanks! Hows the family? I understand that there are two sides to every story.....so I feel for both of you. I dont know if I told you the story about how I lost my best friend because of a boat partnership.......unexpected things always happen, its how you deal with them that is most important. I hope it all works out in the end....it always does!! In the meantime, enjoy your boat, I wish I could have it in my backyard!!!! Talk soon! JK
Glad to hear all is well with you and your family buddy.

This story does not have two sides. There is right and wrong, and he owes people a lot of money. You were in business with him, so you know... Words cannot describe how much this hurts until it happens to you. I have got a family to feed. But, this time he cannot pickup and move or file bankruptcy again. Hopefully everyone will learn from what happened to some of us who trusted Mike.

Stay in touch, and maybe I will see when we are down there next.

Jonathan
Old 07-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Registered

Jon, I am not on this board to pick sides or start problems.....I come here to look at cool boats that make a lot of noise. If I had a situation like yours I would take it offline (IMHO)
Old 07-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Registered

Jon, I am not on this board to pick sides or start problems.....I come here to look at cool boats that make a lot of noise. If I had a situation like yours I would take it offline (IMHO)
I have taken this offline. I was just answering your statement and then question. Keep in touch

Jonathan
Old 07-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Registered

Cool, hey off topic.....how many hours have you put on those vipers????
Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

Jonathan,
I don't know all of the details of your relationship with the guy's from Adrenaline but I can tell you from my personal experience watching my boat coming to life every step of the way that Mike, Steve and the rest of the staff are absolutely dedicated to put out the finest product and customer support possible!!!

My V30 is all I hoped it would be and then some.

Lets hook up on Lanier some weekend,my dock is in the cove past Habersham Marina.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by realityslap
Jonathan,
I don't know all of the details of your relationship with the guy's from Adrenaline but I can tell you from my personal experience watching my boat coming to life every step of the way that Mike, Steve and the rest of the staff are absolutely dedicated to put out the finest product and customer support possible!!!

My V30 is all I hoped it would be and then some.

Lets hook up on Lanier some weekend,my dock is in the cove past Habersham Marina.
Cool. Call me the next time you all are out.

Jonathan
678-315-6428 - cell
Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What props are you guys running on the NXT set up?

Julie
Old 08-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Hello,

We are running a 29 Pitch 5 Blade Merc Cleaver on the boat, it runs 92mph with that prop and has been up to 94mph with a 30 Pitch equivalent. Let me know if you have any other questions. Also both boats are still available, and sitting in our new showroom in Anaheim Hills. We welcome people to come down and check them out in person, also offering great summer closeout deals so if you love the look and you have the erge come on down.

Thanks John