Like Tree0Likes

V43?

Reply
Old 04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
  #12
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 21,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMangual View Post
I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
Jon, do you know the whereabouts of the former mold(s) that came from Active Thunder? Just curious.
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:38 PM
  #13
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Default v24 info??

nobody knows something about the v24??? i m looking for one and seems like is just one arround..!?? relly nice boat!
jetparts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:54 PM
  #14
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
Jon, do you know the whereabouts of the former mold(s) that came from Active Thunder? Just curious.

Mike, Owner of Adrenaline Powerboats, moved out one night taking everything from the factory except a small list of things he left behind. The stuff left behind was auctioned off January 6'ish and included the V24 molds...this was done in order to recoupe some of the monies owed to people, and to help with the factory he ripped apart.

He got the 30 mold and 43 mold out, so I do not know where they are at. Rumor has it he is still in GA somewhere. If you find out where he is at please post.

Jonathan
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:56 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetparts View Post
nobody knows something about the v24??? i m looking for one and seems like is just one arround..!?? relly nice boat!
The only V24 built was sold last month to a private collector. The molds are for sale if you know someone who will build one for you. I can help if you need...just let me know.

Jonathan
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
  #16
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMangual View Post
The only V24 built was sold last month to a private collector. The molds are for sale if you know someone who will build one for you. I can help if you need...just let me know.

Jonathan
Jon,

sorry to hear all of this happened, Hope you didnt get hurt too bad. The time I met you guys in key west, everything seemed on the up. What is Steve up to??
The 24 is an awesome boat.

Rick
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
  #17
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Default thanks for the info jon

adrenaline dosn't exist anymore?? the webpage is open! are they out bussines??. what about the v24 why they just make one if is beautifull???they are making more v30???
jetparts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 PM
  #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

Hey Rick,
This lesson just testifies that you need to fully check out who you do business with! I took a huge hit to the wallet, but we are recovering slowly....luckily I did not shot down my consulting company to venture out full time with Mike. Sad thing is another person took a bigger hit than me on this scandal of Mike's.

Steve from what he told me is working on classic cars now. This has been a long time passion of his and his attention to detail and knowledge base will take him a LONG way!

Stay in touch Rick.

Jonathan


Quote:
Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
Jon,

sorry to hear all of this happened, Hope you didnt get hurt too bad. The time I met you guys in key west, everything seemed on the up. What is Steve up to??
The 24 is an awesome boat.

Rick
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:03 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetparts View Post
adrenaline dosn't exist anymore?? the webpage is open! are they out bussines??. what about the v24 why they just make one if is beautifull???they are making more v30???
jetparts,
These are all good questions and I do not know the answers. Mike cutoff ties, shutdown and left quickly so who is to say what is going on. Hopefully he is planning on straightening up and doing some "Good" business so myself and others can recoupe some of the things that are owed to us.

Maybe somebody else out there knows more.

Jonathan
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 PM
  #20
Registered
 
cougarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 1986 Cougar US-1 46'
Posts: 2,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMangual View Post
jetparts,
These are all good questions and I do not know the answers. Mike cutoff ties, shutdown and left quickly so who is to say what is going on. Hopefully he is planning on straightening up and doing some "Good" business so myself and others can recoupe some of the things that are owed to us.

Maybe somebody else out there knows more.

Jonathan
Did the complete the resto on Mr Harris 46' Cougar?

Thanks
Jon
cougarman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Toffen
Nor-Tech
8
03-20-2006 07:40 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.