Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jon knows a few things about the 24.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello jonathan

Originally Posted by JonMangual
I think you hit he nail on the head with price point and options!! You would sell a lot if the quality of the build is good. I am more than willing to help and have already been there with this style boat. Contact me if you want and good luck!

Jonathan
thanks for your answer.yes we are buying the molds for the v24. i original idea was send the molds inmediately to venezuela. but i was looking the market and prices here in usa a and making some estimates.(ni just finish redone 3 boats AND I HAVE A GOD IDEA HOW MUCH IS GONNA COST ALL PARTS) and i m thinking to make some hulls here , to see if we can get into the market , this boat is hard to introduce here in florida sice much of the people here prefer opens so i gonna produce the first one to show the people the quality that we are gonna offer. i think the same than you, if we make a relly good hull we sure can go into the market. thisis a relly beautiful hull. i notice that you have a v30??do you like it???why they ,make just one hull v25??
was you inside the adrenaline company???n thanks alot i m relly interested in your opinion,since you are into he adrenaline world... thanks again
Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMI/BAJA
thanks for your answer.yes we are buying the molds for the v24. i original idea was send the molds inmediately to venezuela. but i was looking the market and prices here in usa a and making some estimates.(ni just finish redone 3 boats AND I HAVE A GOD IDEA HOW MUCH IS GONNA COST ALL PARTS) and i m thinking to make some hulls here , to see if we can get into the market , this boat is hard to introduce here in florida sice much of the people here prefer opens so i gonna produce the first one to show the people the quality that we are gonna offer. i think the same than you, if we make a relly good hull we sure can go into the market. thisis a relly beautiful hull. i notice that you have a v30??do you like it???why they ,make just one hull v25??
was you inside the adrenaline company???n thanks alot i m relly interested in your opinion,since you are into he adrenaline world... thanks again
You may be surprised at how many of us in FL would like a V24 if the quality was good, and the price was good, you may sell more than you think. I know a few people personally that wouldnt mind having one I think the problem with the one they built was that it was loaded up and a little pricey, then it got to be a few years old, and harder to sell. I have seen the 24 up close in Key West, and missed my ride on it by 5 minutes.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered

My favorite boat was the V-24 and I wish I could have kept the Orange one but the wife would not allow me to have 3 boats so it sold a couple of months ago. I want to build another one when time and money permits.

The V-24 is an awesome boat. However, Mike only wanted to build them when he had money on the table for one and that is VERY HARD to do if you are a new company asking the prices he was for the boats. None of us could make him realize that and a lot of us LOST A LOT dealing and working with him.

I am very confident you could build the V-24 for a price that will sell a lot of them anywhere in the country. You just cannot expect to make a million dollars on each boat, you have to be ethical, and you have to have integrity...unlike somebody else. With this you will go a long way!

Jonathan

Last edited by JonMangual; 04-30-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Registered

The V-24 can still be bought since the original deal has still not finished. The current deal is still in the works and has been for almost two months now. If someone wants it they can still can get it since this deal is taking so long and the owner wants it gone now! Call me with questions 678-315-6428

Jonathan
Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Registered

Default hello jonathan

hi how are u?? hey are you sure?? cause i m the person who is buying he molds and i just have three weeks since i went to atlanta to see the molds and we are now at the end of the deal , i think that in two weeks the molds are gonna be in miami... where did u get that info. thanks alot
Old 04-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Registered

hi how are u?? hey are you sure?? cause i m the person who is buying he molds and i just have three weeks since i went to atlanta to see the molds and we are now at the end of the deal , i think that in two weeks the molds are gonna be in miami... where did u get that info. thanks alot
I think Jon is referring to the orange 24 boat that was pulled from the molds.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Registered

Default thanks rchevelle71

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I think Jon is referring to the orange 24 boat that was pulled from the molds.
you are right. jonathan was talking about the v24. dont u know how much they are asking?? how many hrs??
Old 04-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Registered

Default by the way!!

guys im sellingmy boat if somebody is interested in a good and inexpensive boat

http://bajaboatsforsale.com/premiumc...ieds00630.html
Old 05-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Miami/Baja : Just wanted to stop in & say Congratulations on getting the 24' mold !! I am confident that its a Great boat & if you treat it well it will treat you well in return... I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavor !!! Brandon & I have talked quite a bit & he seams like great guy !!

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 05-01-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.