25 citation >

25 citation

Notices

25 citation

Old 09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25 citation

What is a 2001 25 Citation open bow with a 500 EFI worth?
What is good/bad about this model?
We are looking for one for the wife to use at the lake, she is there with the kids alot in the summer and she wont drive my boat (too big for her ) thanks for the input.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Let me add it has a custom paint job
Old 09-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wish I could tell ya more, but as for price, going on what I bought my 03 32 Victory with twin 496s, I wouldn't pay more than low to mid 20s. Also, it depends on how many hours, the condition of the interior as well. Good boats though, very solid boats. Is it painted, or in the gel? Advantage only makes custom boats, so even the gel colors will be custom.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Registered

My sister and her husband have a 25 citation. Great boat. He only has the 496 mag, which barely gets him 60 mph but other than that it is fantastic. We have had it in some pretty rough stuff and it handles it really good. The only thing I don't like is the gauge layout is not my favorite. I am sure the paint is actually gel. Like stated below, advantage only does custom boats and only do gel. I myself have owned 1 advantage and my father has owned 3. They are great boats.