Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > American Offshore
Still doing business? >

Still doing business?

Notices

Still doing business?

Old 04-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found this site and want to say a few things. I bought my 1st NSX in 2000 from Art and his brother Steve who is now back in FLorida. I was lucky enough to pit crew with both last year when Steve's son raced in the Golden Triangle. I bought Art's 26 ft 1,000 hp NSX in 2004 and love cruising Clear Lake Tx and the bay hunting for Fountains, Bajas, etc. Art's 31 ft is the only boat that beats mine and I question that. Let me just say that Artie D. is a man of principle and who is dedicated to putting the best boat on the market. He believes in quality at a great price. Boat for boat, options to options, I do not think you can buy a better boat than the American Offshore. I do not know Cliff Waters personally but hope to meet him. Art will not suffer buffoons and therefore Cliff has to be a good dude. You can't beat a cat. You can't beat a cat from AO.

Steve Meloy
Old 04-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Registered

Just an update on the AO 28ft Deck boat. I dropped by and saw the new boat last Thursday and it looks incrediible. The gel and design is beautiful. What a great job they did on it. They changed some things including the rear swim step and added a walk through to the mold. I like how mine accelerates and planes now it will be interesting to see what the other changes will do for it. They also incorporated the front swim step into the mold and it looks great. I know this is worthless without pics so next week I am stopping by to see the boat with the interior and hopefully rigged and will email somebody the pics if they would like to post them. They are waiting on delivery of the rest of the AO molds and then will start production of the complete line. I personally, am looking forward to the changes that I am sure are coming. Ill post when I get some pictures to see if anybody would put them up for me.

Last edited by Jesster; 05-13-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Registered

you know i will...

Don
Old 05-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Registered

Chromecat, if you send me your email address I will forward the new pics of the AO deck. If you would post them for me I would much appreciate it. It looks awsome by the way. My email is [email protected] Thanks.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Registered

I see the new deck boat is for sale in the classifieds section of hotboat.com It looks really nice. Great looking paint scheme. Does anyone know if there are plans to take the deck boat to performance trials for magazine publication? Thanks, Dave
Old 06-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered

jesster,
sorry about the delay been gone too much for work, but ill put them up if you send them to me

[email protected]