Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > American Offshore
american notshore >

american notshore

Notices

american notshore

Old 11-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow took me by shock also, I was at the outrigger about 10 weeks ago looking at a 2600 Scott had there, nice boat then went to look at a 3100 at his shop, it was white with yellow and purple cool boat, he had me fooled, I would still think about buying an AO in the future if they get it back together
best wishes
Mark
Old 11-03-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

coddigtion
Yes I will pay,just want the people to see and no more bull ****!!! black & white will be fine unless someone out there would like better,would like 24,7 live on the web!!!! let me know and "Let's get it on".....................ED
Old 11-03-2002, 05:00 PM
Blackhawkdn

One thing all you commentors out there need to know Scott contracted to purchase the company from Art & Steve, but never paid anyone one red cent toward the purchase, my understanding he violated just about every term in the contract , and so far he has gotten away with trying to destroy the business they sold, and the Texas courts have not striped Scott of any thing yet to my understanding .I know Fast eddie is trying to help but he needs to stop taking pot shots at the wrong people Art & Steve, take all of the shots you want a the scum bag Scott. Lets help and try to recover from a bad situation there all kinds of thiefs out there and apparently Scott is one of them.

Old 11-03-2002, 05:01 PM
Registered

Catmando...
I took a lot of rides @ 114 tell me a little more....Arlington????????how about a name???
Old 11-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Registered

I am ready to give you guys some 175MPH rides real soon with my new DVD that I have been working on wile Scott has been screwing everybody........and as allways they will be priced right!!!!
Old 11-03-2002, 05:12 PM
Registered

Sorry Everett, what kind of boat did you end up with????and will it run 114mph???????
Old 11-03-2002, 05:30 PM
Registered

Rob,
No pot shots,I warned Art of Scott long before he made any deal......And also when I worked with Steve for a week before we "Art ,Steve and myself" closed our deal I told Art I would give him back his option money coz I did not think Steve could run the business!!!!!! Art then spoke to me the next day after this and told me if we did not go through with the deal Steve "his brother" would sue Art for over 150,000 lost in his house building business.........I told Art he was a fool and took his money and said GOOD LUCK...ED
Old 11-03-2002, 05:58 PM
Blackhawkdn

My understanding from some guys I know up here in NJ, the business was in the well in the black but the two could not work as partners. The businesss was run down by Scott and Art was very smart by ltting Scott con him. Do you plan to by the business back or what ?

Old 11-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Coddigtion

Ed, I will get in touch with you monday morning or you can give me a call at 713-818-4137 when you have the chance.

Before I got my 32AT I really wanted one of these machines.

-Linn

Old 11-04-2002, 02:36 AM
Registered

blackhawkdn
The business was in the red ever since Art & Steve took it over.
They were both so stupid when it came to Scott They did not even know how much was in the checking account or have an inventory when he stepped in Steve thinks about 30k and Art say's a little less......Scott never paid them a dime for the business in the time he was there and this is just one more thing that Art & Steve did to screw up American Offshore........
I do not want to buy AO I just was trying to help Art,I have one 3100 at my shop now and will be done with it this week and not sure if there will be another!! This mess is messier day by day,I think the boats should be done in the order they were sold,and I am alone on this thought.
Question??? if someone buys a boat in Jan 02,sends 130K and request motors from his builder and you send the money for these motors"out of his 130k of coarse" and then summer is here and no boat so this person tells you he wants his 130k back so you sell these motors to another guy that sends you say about 110k and still no boat and the **** hits the fan, who would you give the motors to??????????
Yes Art & Steve fought all the time....I think they would do good in comedy club business they were so funny I am cracking up now just thinking of them............

Quick Reply: american notshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.