Notices

Red Death

Old 11-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Red Death

You guys are funny!

I took the advice of the "Apache Experts" when pricing Allez Vite. It sat for YEARS!

I finally sold it (the guy before Nykamp) for less than half of the so-called "true-value."

You can ask whatever you want, but asking and selling are completely different things.

Numbers in the three's are nuts.

Even the two's are probably wishful thinking . . . even for a perfect boat.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
You guys are funny!

I took the advice of the "Apache Experts" when pricing Allez Vite. It sat for YEARS!

I finally sold it (the guy before Nykamp) for less than half of the so-called "true-value."

You can ask whatever you want, but asking and selling are completely different things.

Numbers in the three's are nuts.

agreed...but go replace it then feel it.....lol
Old 11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
You guys are funny!

Flyin Falcon... Two new Chief engines complete with exhaust and trans... installed $$$$. Reconditioned from Mercruiser two #6 drives, gimbals plus props... installed $$$$ Carbon Fiber low hr race 41 Apache reconditioned by McManus $$$$$ All sitting on a Myco..turn key mint shape. $200,000.
I'm on a jet coming at it.
And I need another powerboat like I need a loaded Mack tandem blasting me on the NJ turnpike full bore!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-03-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:22 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Flyin Falcon... Two new Chief engines complete with exhaust and trans... installed $$$$. Reconditioned from Mercruiser two #6 drives, gimbals plus props... installed $$$$ Carbon Fiber low hr race 41 Apache reconditioned by McManus $$$$$ All sitting on a Myco..turn key mint shape. $200,000.
I'm on a jet coming at it.
And I need another powerboat like I need a loaded Mack tandem blasting me on the NJ turnpike full bore!
Your rite,, your rite,, and your still rite!!!!

RHC
Old 11-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Registered

Red.......

It is exciting to see someone interested in the heritage and pride of an Apache; However, the negativity you display towards the value and/or owner(s) in unappreciated. If the prices presented bother you, please move to another category. A man can do whatever he desires with his money. Anyone can purchase a power boat but owning an Apache is a uniqueness and that comes with a price. I invite you to witness this magnificent machine as well as other Apache's from the FPC perform in Key West. You will also have a great display of offshore performance power boats in and around the Galleon Marina.

Oh..... and by the way, CHIEF IS THE $HIT.

Old 11-04-2006, 03:23 PM

you guys need some hot girls on them boats
Old 11-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with Papache.. All that bling & no honeys with it??? Bring out the boating accessories!!
Old 11-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

..!
Attached Thumbnails Red Death-lucy.jpg   Red Death-img_1177-2-.jpg   Red Death-mm-lucy-013.jpg  

Old 11-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's better.. Babes & boats ! Thanks El Indio.. J
Old 11-04-2006, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

You guys that own these beautiful boats, 41's, 47's, Sabers and even my distant cousin the Cig 42 Tiger. We don't need to justify ourselves to this guy, the time and care that you have put in your boats speak volumes, Carl has his whole Warhawk redo here on line, We have all gotten to see what Robert will do next on Tonto, predator back racing and winning, Running Brave being reborn as Spirit of Apache, Steve's bid for the 41 of his dreams and Parnell making the move to bring Saber more forward into the future and me looking for the right 41 or 47 to keep my Tiger company, all of us rallying behind mark when he had his accident, and he continues to get out and enjoy his ride with Lucy.
this is the true testament of what makes our brands and boats the best to us...If we have to explain/justify it to anyone, they wouldnt understand it anyway.

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.