Apache Center Console? >

Apache Center Console?

Notices

Apache Center Console?

Old 05-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apache Center Console?

My fiance's dad has an Apache center console behind his house on the water in St. Pete FL. We are over there every sunday. He has not taken it out in a while and finally took the cover off last weekend.

Of course I inspected everything about it!!! Looks to be at least 28 feet but def not 33 (I have seen a 33 foot dual console for sale). Has a pair of Merc 250's with all Gaffrig gauges and controls.

He states that there where only 5 center consoles made and he got this one that was siezed by the gov't in south florida for running drugs or immigrants....can't remember which...haha!!

Anyways found this forum searching the net for some info on Apache and have watched the all the Apache videos on YouTube at least 100 times. Have to say I have read all post in this Apache forum....and all of you take a serious following to these boats.

I know he wants to sell it so I am trying to set up a deal so that my future wife and I can have a one of a kind center console..with such a great heritage!!!

Can any of you give me info on how many center consoles where made?

I will get some detailed pics when I am over there this weekend...
Old 05-31-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Not sure about the number made but there is a sweet center console at Yachtauctions.com at the moment.
http://www.yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=15455
Old 06-01-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered

Thanks Baywatch. That is the only Apache open I can find online....and that one is a dual console.

Any one have any other info on Apache center console's?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I only remember seeing one other 32' for sale a while back and it was an actual center console and I believe it was like a 1998. It was for sale for quite a while with an asking price of $49,900.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

The original 28' Apache mold and center console topdeck was sold to the now "infamous" and defunct "Apache" owned by Thad. There was one last 28' unrigged hull (built by Bobby) that was turned into an absolute abortion (I/O diesel powered Center Console plug by the idiot hired after the failed lawsuit against Mark Mcmanus. That hull/plug was on Ebay not long ago. Where the 28' molds are now is anybody's guess??
Old 06-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Registered

Over the past week I think I have read every article pertaining to Apache. I have learned the history of the company and it is so amazing. I would keep reading deeper and deeper in link after link and it is funny how you can put everything together.

I never realized how much suspense surrounded the Apache history. What amazed me is how they linked Kramer to Aronow murder, that Apache molds have been stolen, the whole think with Thad.....I mean the list goes on and on!!!

So I have come to the conclusion that this center console that is in my soon to be family is truly one of a kind.

I just want to try and track down any others that are out there. Pics are coming soon!!! Might be over there tonight....

Thanks for the info and if anyone finds another Apache CC please post in here.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

hmmmm...
The most interesting of the very small handful of center consoles was the 33 that Mark Adams owned, "Only One". Named, because at the time it was the only one and had a hand-made deck because there was no CC deck mold ever made at apache.
Looking forward to seeing some pics.....

If you need any info, I'd call Mark Adams : Marine Management at (954) 797-8969 or (954) 445-2223 or E-Mail: [email protected]

He'll know.....and he's a good guy!
All the best,
Hans

Last edited by rockstrmkr; 06-05-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Adams was the only one I think Mc Manus built, Bobby built a few. Mc Manus can build new ones, Adams had a wide beam, Bobbys where 8' if I remeber right.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

There was a dual console in Ohio that was set up with #3's

This was 15 years ago though.