Notices

28 Apache in classifieds

Old 02-16-2008, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by john_john540
"Go Slow Pilot"
You know my phone number waiting for you to call

"By U Boy"
Like I told you before, if someone wants to buy the boat they have the number and dont need your .02.
I dont waste my time with crooked people. How hard is it to just be straight. I have nothing to say. You're the one that said I was just a "young kid" I never said anything to you. When people start noticing the irregularities in your claims and confront you about it then you get mad.
Thats my .02
Old 02-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Go_Fast_Pilot
I dont waste my time with crooked people. How hard is it to just be straight. I have nothing to say. You're the one that said I was just a "young kid" I never said anything to you. When people start noticing the irregularities in your claims and confront you about it then you get mad.
Thats my .02

First, you are wasting everybody time by talking about a boat when everybody knows you are a young kid. Kids play games all the time. Find another game to play, this ones over. Everyone is tired of hearing about what you have to say, they dont care. And you are only getting your information from other kids at Lake Lanier, like what you said earlier

So you are the crooked one.

P.S.
Get a life.
And if you dont like this boat, then why are you so worried about it.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:32 PM

Its a small world John, and more people know about your boat than you think. I got my information from 2 current Apache owners who both know leslie. I didn't say your boat was a piece, that it was a dump, all I said was it needed some work and you didn't like that. If you cant look at your boat and tell me that it doesn't need work then you need your eyes checked. I shared my information because I know people travel long distances to look at boats not to mention the money and time involved. If the shoes were swapped I would want to know everything I could before I traveled a 1000 miles. I think a lot of people here know where I'm coming from. If everybody is tired of hearing about what I have to say then I haven't heard anything.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Its a small world John, and more people know about your boat than you think. I got my information from 2 current Apache owners who both know leslie. I didn't say your boat was a piece, that it was a dump, all I said was it needed some work and you didn't like that. If you cant look at your boat and tell me that it doesn't need work then you need your eyes checked. I shared my information because I know people travel long distances to look at boats not to mention the money and time involved. If the shoes were swapped I would want to know everything I could before I traveled a 1000 miles. I think a lot of people here know where I'm coming from. If everybody is tired of hearing about what I have to say then I haven't heard anything.

Sorry but its not a small world, its a big world, its just too bad that we have people like you in it. Like I said I am sure that anyone who comes and looks at the boat they will find something wrong with it. Then again its not a new boat. It is sad that you put everyones name in this, that you say knows Mike Leslie, if they are friends of his and yours, I could see why your saying what you are saying. Let the other buyers whore are interested in this boat decide for theirselves. I am sure that they dont need a kids advice. So again find something else to do.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, This is some good reading.

All this "kid" talk got me interested. What constitutes someone being a "kid?"
Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 PM

I hope you get what is coming to you John. If someone wants me to quit giving my input I'm sure a moderator will be in touch. People will know what I'm talking about when they see the boat. I rest my case.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by baywatch
Wow, This is some good reading.

All this "kid" talk got me interested. What constitutes someone being a "kid?"
LOL
Old 02-18-2008, 07:13 AM
Steve_H

I hope you get what is coming to you John. If someone wants me to quit giving my input I'm sure a moderator will be in touch. People will know what I'm talking about when they see the boat. I rest my case.

i have a friend very intereted in buying the boat. ive talked to John and the engine builder and so far it seams like a decent deal. if you know something that isnt being revealed please email me about it.

thanks,
[email protected]

Old 02-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll agree on the interesting reading!! Looks like a nice ride from the pics. But I've learned over the years pics can be very misleading. This day in age with the cost of travel it always helps to be honest to avoid this type of situation. As you can see how quick it comes around. Good luck with the sale. I'd love to own a 28 Apache!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Registered

Yes, I hope I get what I want for the boat too. Like I said before, keep getting your information from kids around the lake, I am sure everyone has got the message from you. Someone who uses all their time to talk about someone elses boat, that you have no clue about, seems a little pointless.

Quick Reply: 28 Apache in classifieds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.