Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Hammerhead??-3256.jpg  
Old 09-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
HOW WILL WE EVER TELL THEM APART? NOW THATS A GOOD TRIVIA QUESTION FOR YOUALL......M.M.

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, the one with the better looking crew...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by dfealy
uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, the one with the better looking crew...
WRONG. A PRETTY SMILE CANT HIDE A BROKEN TRANSOM. M.M.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

WRONG. A PRETTY SMILE CANT HIDE A BROKEN TRANSOM. M.M.
LOL, at least we both agree on something????? a pretty smile....
Old 09-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered

Cool

LOL, at least we both agree on something????? a pretty smile....
COMMON...LETS TALK ABOUT THE BOAT SOME MORE...MAYBE WE CAN DISCUSS THE BOTTOM?....IF YOU GET TO GO FOR A RIDE BE CAREFULL..BOAT IS DANGEROUSLY TAIL HEAVY...HEARD IT FROM A GOOD SOURCE.....HOWS YOUR BOAT RUNNING?....M.M.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Registered

COMMON...LETS TALK ABOUT THE BOAT SOME MORE...MAYBE WE CAN DISCUSS THE BOTTOM?....IF YOU GET TO GO FOR A RIDE BE CAREFULL..BOAT IS DANGEROUSLY TAIL HEAVY...HEARD IT FROM A GOOD SOURCE.....HOWS YOUR BOAT RUNNING?....M.M.
my boats fine thanks for asking.Tail heavy how much heavier are these drives from yours??? and can it be compensated by adding more fuel to the front tanks????

btw did you see the pictures?? she's purddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy.... http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...&postcount=808

Last edited by dfealy; 09-18-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Registered

Wink

my boats fine thanks for asking.Tail heavy how much heavier are these drives from yours??? and can it be compensated by adding more fuel to the front tanks????

btw did you see the pictures?? she's purddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy.... http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...&postcount=808
FUEL IS WEIGHT..FRONT TANKS FULL KILL SPEED...800LBS...
ITS NOT JUST THE DRIVES..BLOWER MOTORS..INTERCOOLERS...PRELUBE SYSTEM..ECT...THESE BOATS WERE BUILT FOR 540 N/A #3 SPEEDMASTER...DRIVES R 2 INCHES TOO LOW..EXESS DRAG..

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered

Cool

SHE SURE IS..BUT THATS THE OLD TIRED VERSION..MINE IS THE NEW LIGHTER VERSION WITH MOST OF THE IMPROVMENTS......CYA..

btw did you see the pictures?? she's purddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy.... http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...&postcount=808[/QUOTE]

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Registered

FUEL IS WEIGHT..FRONT TANKS FULL KILL SPEED...800LBS...
ITS NOT JUST THE DRIVES..BLOWER MOTORS..INTERCOOLERS...PRELUBE SYSTEM..ECT...THESE BOATS WERE BUILT FOR 540 N/A #3 SPEEDMASTER...DRIVES R 2 INCHES TOO LOW..EXESS DRAG..
so this is why you say it's dangerous....LOL come-on you can do better than this...... please you know better than anyone especially since you have been around boating a looooooonggggggggg time that you dont have to fill the front tanks to compensate for the extra weight this boat has in the rear compared to yours.....and the extra Hp will also help push that weight in the front.....I will love to see you run your boat ( because you have ran and dialed it in for years) against Bobby S. or Richie Powers and warpath to Bimini just to see if you can beat that dangerous, ass heavy, bad transon Apache and to make it better, I'm sure he can get a great looking driver just so we can say that a girl beat you...LOL
Old 09-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Registered

Cool

so this is why you say it's dangerous....LOL come-on you can do better than this...... please you know better than anyone especially since you have been around boating a looooooonggggggggg time that you dont have to fill the front tanks to compensate for the extra weight this boat has in the rear compared to yours.....and the extra Hp will also help push that weight in the front.....I will love to see you run your boat ( because you have ran and dialed it in for years) against Bobby S. or Richie Powers and warpath to Bimini just to see if you can beat that dangerous, ass heavy, bad transon Apache and to make it better, I'm sure he can get a great looking driver just so we can say that a girl beat you...LOL
I SAY ITS DANGEROUS BECAUSE THATS WHY THE LAST OWNER SOLD IT..HA HA..
IF IT EVER RUNS THAT LONG...WANNA RUN TOMORROW FOR TITLES? WELL BIG MOUTH WHATA YOU SAY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.