Hammerhead?? >

Hammerhead??

Notices

Hammerhead??

Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
I SAY ITS DANGEROUS BECAUSE THATS WHY THE LAST OWNER SOLD IT..HA HA..
IF IT EVER RUNS THAT LONG...WANNA RUN TOMORROW FOR TITLES? WELL BIG MOUTH WHATA YOU SAY?
if that boat was mine I wouldn't even blink at that offer.. maybe you should ask the owner..btw why big mouth?? are your panties in a bunch... I thought you love to talk boats... or was it because of the girl thing??? I wasn't refering to anyone you know or was I.........LOL
Old 09-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by dfealy
if that boat was mine I wouldn't even blink at that offer.. maybe you should ask the owner..btw why big mouth?? are your panties in a bunch... I thought you love to talk boats... or was it because of the girl thing??? I wasn't refering to anyone you know or was I.........LOL
WHY BIG MOUTH? BECAUSE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT..YOU SEEM TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR...AND YOU LIVE IN SOUTH FLA...NOW THATS A BAD COMBINATION...I DO HAVE 98 DOCUMETED HOURS ON MY 41 SINCE RIGGS MARINE/ MARINE SHOP INC REBUILD..IT TAKES MORE THEN PAINT AND A PRETTY SMILE TO MAKE THESE BOATS RUN..YOU MUST KNOW THAT..OWNING A SKATER WITH STERLINGS.. FINE MICHIGAN COMPANIES..M.M.

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

WHY BIG MOUTH? BECAUSE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT..YOU SEEM TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR...AND YOU LIVE IN SOUTH FLA...NOW THATS A BAD COMBINATION...I DO HAVE 98 DOCUMETED HOURS ON MY 41 SINCE RIGGS MARINE/ MARINE SHOP INC REBUILD..IT TAKES MORE THEN PAINT AND A PRETTY SMILE TO MAKE THESE BOATS RUN..YOU MUST KNOW THAT..OWNING A SKATER WITH STERLINGS.. FINE MICHIGAN COMPANIES..M.M.
it was the girl...I should of known...I'm not going to get into what I know....but I will tell you this,I do know what gets you started..

btw.. just incase you didn't open the link that I posted, I was a pic of Warpath and yes it's running...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Smile

it was the girl...I should of known...I'm not going to get into what I know....but I will tell you this,I do know what gets you started..

btw.. just incase you didn't open the link that I posted, I was a pic of Warpath and yes it's running...
LIKE A CHAMP....HOW FAST? DID ANYONE TELLYA......IF IT RAN FAST THEY WOULD HAVE...JUST MY OPINION...YOU MENTIONED BOB S AND RITCHIE P DO YOU KNOW THESE GUYS? I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM SIGN MY SEA RACE BOOK...M.M.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Registered

LIKE A CHAMP....HOW FAST? DID ANYONE TELLYA......IF IT RAN FAST THEY WOULD HAVE...JUST MY OPINION...YOU MENTIONED BOB S AND RITCHIE P DO YOU KNOW THESE GUYS? I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM SIGN MY SEA RACE BOOK...M.M.
I don't know anybody...and keep in mind perception is reality...

I don't care how fast he went ... I wouldn't call to ask him how fast he went either???? If I knew him, I would of asked him if he had a good time out there and how was the weather etc... anyone can lie about what there boat ran...some people say that there boats run in the 90's but come to find out they only went 88 Im sure if he wanted to go fast he wouldn't own an Apache IMO... I believe he has the funds to buy whatever he wants...He wants exactly what he has. Im sure if not it would be for sale, just like you have all you want...we'll almost all you want...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

I don't know anybody...and keep in mind perception is reality...

I don't care how fast he went ... I wouldn't call to ask him how fast he went either???? If I knew him, I would of asked him if he had a good time out there and how was the weather etc... anyone can lie about what there boat ran...some people say that there boats run in the 90's but come to find out they only went 88 Im sure if he wanted to go fast he wouldn't own an Apache IMO... I believe he has the funds to buy whatever he wants...He wants exactly what he has. Im sure if not it would be for sale, just like you have all you want...we'll almost all you want...
I HAVE ALL I WANT AND WHAT I DIDNT WANT I UNLOADED ALONG THE WAY..LONGEVITY...THE BIG BUCK PLAYERS BAIL AT ABOUT 4 YRS.....GIVE IT TIME....M.M......PS...I HAVE GONE FROM AN OSO STAR TO A TELEMUNDO STAR...CYA..
Old 09-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

I HAVE ALL I WANT AND WHAT I DIDNT WANT I UNLOADED ALONG THE WAY..LONGEVITY...THE BIG BUCK PLAYERS BAIL AT ABOUT 4 YRS.....GIVE IT TIME....M.M......PS...I HAVE GONE FROM AN OSO STAR TO A TELEMUNDO STAR...CYA..
?????????
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Registered

Cool

?????????
GREAT IDEA..SIT BACK AND WATCH...YOU WILL CATCH ON.....WATCH THE HAMMERHEAD TRANSITION....M.M..

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

THE BIG BUCK PLAYERS BAIL AT ABOUT 4 YRS.....
good thing is, you unloaded everything you didn't want but you kept "HOPE" and "HOPE" is what keeps alot of people going....ask anyone that has done real time they can confirm this.....
Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Registered

good thing is, you unloaded everything you didn't want but you kept "HOPE" and "HOPE" is what keeps alot of people going....ask anyone that has done real time they can confirm this.....
NOPE! HOPES GONE TOO..SHE WENT BACK TO AMSTERDAM..M.M..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.