Hammerhead?? >

Hammerhead??

Notices

Hammerhead??

Old 09-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
HOW WILL WE EVER TELL THEM APART? NOW THATS A GOOD TRIVIA QUESTION FOR YOUALL......M.M.
let me ask you a simple question, why do you ask this????? to just say something negative about this mans boat????? it's kinda like if I would say something negative about your cars for example???? like let's say your vette??? is it matching numbers???

Last edited by dfealy; 09-18-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by dfealy
let me ask you a simple question, why do you ask this????? to just say something negative about this mans boat????? it's kinda like if I would say something negative about your cars for example???? like let's say your vette??? is it matching numbers???
NOPE...44 YR OLD CAR..WELL MAINTAINED...BODY OFF RESTERATION..WARPATH WAS RIDEN HARD AND PUT AWAY WET...TO MANY HANDS TOUCHED THIS BOAT...FACT NOT FICTION...I WAS THERE..JUST AS I WAS WHEN THEY STARTED TAKING HAMMERHEAD APART A FEW WEEKS AGO.....TOTAL RERIGG...OVERDUE AS WELL..THEY LIKED THE WARPATH PICS SO MUCH THEY ARE USING THE GRAPHICS...M.M...
Old 09-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Banned

With any common sense one could imagine how much extra weight a 41 apache would have to have to be seriously ass heavy. How ass heavy would a Apache 47' be with 3 #6s and 3 SC big blocks.The fact is that Warpath with its current set up is probably faster, stronger. Not to mention infinetly more valuable than the mercruiser spec. Why is every post from Mark concerning Warpath filled with sarcasm and synical crticism? If this boat is such a dangerous, P.O.S why was he asking to go on a ride in it? He would like to make everyone believe his boat never breaks., but if you want to see his boat its allways at the MARINE SHOP. YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY ALL THE TIME.Most people here dont want to dissagree with you because you have no ethics and very little regards for the truth, Now Mark if you want to surprise people here and show some class, stop trying to put other boats down to make yours seem like the best one, If not, just show us some of the usual sarcastic, unhappy, envious, bitter , B.S

Last edited by casanova; 09-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Registered

Its Called Maintainance..38 HRS THIS SUMMER...TIME TO REGROUP.....FLUID CHANGE,CHANGE 1 HEADER[1996 STELLINGS HEADER 13 YRS GREAT STUFF] AND CHANGE 1 GIMBEL. 4 QRTS OIL IN 38 HRS.......this Is Hammerhead Thread. Why Are You Warpath Folks Over Here Poaching.....hit The Road..MM..

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by casanova
With any common sense one could imagine how much extra weight a 41 apache would have to have to be seriously ass heavy. How ass heavy would a Apache 47' be with 3 #6s and 3 SC big blocks.The fact is that Warpath with its current set up is probably faster and stronger than the mercruiser spec. Why is every post from Mark concerning Warpath filled with sarcasm and synical crticism? If this boat is such a dangerous, P.O.S why was he asking to go on a ride in it? He would like to make everyone believe his boat never breaks., but if you want to see his boat its allways at the MARINE SHOP. YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY ALL THE TIME.Most people here dont want to dissagree with you because you have no ethics and very little regards for the truth, Now Mark if you want to surprise people here and show some class, stop trying to put other boats down to make yours seem like the best one, If not, just show us some of the usual sarcastic, unhappy, envious, bitter , B.S
CORRECTION; DID NOT ASK TO GO FOR A RIDE..ASKED IF HE WANTED ME TO SHOW HIM HOW TO DRIVE IT..ALSO OFFERED MY PROPS TO TRY....M.M....PS..ITS BEEN MORE THEN 2 YRS AND BOAT STILL AINT RIGHT..NIGHTMARE..

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered

NOPE...44 YR OLD CAR..WELL MAINTAINED...BODY OFF RESTERATION.
good just my point, if your going to do it, do it right..."been there done that" like you say. For someone that has frame of restored muscle cars "not having matching numbers" is a big no-no. But then again like it belongs to "YOU" it"s a 44 year old car well maintained??? Sure it is but again a no-no. Good thing is that muscle cars with matching numbers is not your thing. Thank god for that because it would of been worth alot more...But boats are your thing...Here's the difference, maybe boats aren't his thing and cars are..He seems to like the boat because of the history...Again I don't know him but have seen some pics and assume he has nice vehicles. I bet he must have a couple of frame off restored muscle cars with matching numbers but I am willing to bet you will never hear him talk your car down....

You see to each his own and he maybe he likes the whole original Warpath #1 being that it belonged to Ben and so on..... who knows???? Kinda like if it was Mario Andretties race car ready to use to go out on a night on the town.. Here's another example Pablo Escobar..he had the vehicle Bonnie and Clied (sp) used all full of bullet hole and rotted out....He couldn't use it but still very covited and best of all he had it...although he couldn't drive it, he still could look at it and god knows, he did have the funds to restore it if he wanted to....

Last edited by dfealy; 09-18-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dfealy
good just my point, if your going to do it, do it right..."been there done that" like you say. For someone that has frame of restored muscle cars "not having matching numbers" is a big no-no. But then again yes it's a 44 year old car and is it nice??? Sure it is but again a no-no. Good thing is that muscle cars with matching numbers is not your thing. Thank god for that because it would of been worth alot more...But boats are your thing...Here's the difference, maybe boats aren't his thing and cars are..He seems to like the boat because of the history...Again don't know him but have seen some pics and assume he has nice vehicles. I bet he must have a couple of frame off restored muscle cars with matching numbers but I am willing to bet you will never hear him talk your car down....

You see to each his own and he maybe he likes the whole original Warpath #1 being that it belonged to Ben and so on who knows???? Kinda like if it was Mario Andretties race car ready to use to go out on a night on the town.. Here's another example Pablo Escobar..he had the vehicle Bonnie and Clied (sp) used all full of bullet hole and rotted out....He couldn't use it but still very covited and he had it...although he couldn't drive it he still could look at it and he did have the funds to restore it if he wanted to....
THAT BEING SAID WARPATH SHOULD BE GIVEN THE RESPCT IT DESERVES AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND DO IT RIGHT...NOT A 1/2 AS MAKEOVER... PS I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THE #S MATCH AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THE DIFFERANCE...SHOWS HOW HONEST I AM....CORVETTE GOES TO MARINE SHOP AS WELL...GREAT SERVICE AND VERY KNOWLEGEABLE..........

Last edited by el indio; 09-18-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this is too good where is lucy to do some blasting! Ha Ha great work. i love the double meaning and symbolism and under cover jabs of MM, its just so damn funny
keep it alive MM !! run it to the pins
Old 09-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TOASTY
this is too good where is lucy to do some blasting! Ha Ha great work. i love the double meaning and symbolism and under cover jabs of MM, its just so damn funny
keep it alive MM !! run it to the pins
CIRCLE THE WAGONS.......M.M..
Old 09-19-2009, 07:12 AM
Banned

THAT BEING SAID WARPATH SHOULD BE GIVEN THE RESPCT IT DESERVES AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND DO IT RIGHT...NOT A 1/2 AS MAKEOVER... PS I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THE #S MATCH AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THE DIFFERANCE...SHOWS HOW HONEST I AM....CORVETTE GOES TO MARINE SHOP AS WELL...GREAT SERVICE AND VERY KNOWLEGEABLE..........
More obvious B.S. to try to put the Warpath down, WHY? Your concern for the respect for Warpath? LOL. You mean to say that Gail Paik, Tom Evans and Jimmy from the MARINE SHOP who are the ones who advised and did the work on the boat, WOULD DO HALF ASS WORK? Finally, you try to cover your ass. "THE MARINE SHOP GREAT SERVICE AND VERY KNOWLEGABLE"? The boat was done with an open check book, by the best people, with their advice. The same people you use! What can you come up with next? Forget about the B.S. respect for Warpath, and worry about the respect you should have for YOURSELF and OTHERS. Dont you see that by trying to discredit the boat, you are discrediting yourself and sounding like a fool? Everybody is seeing thru you.

Last edited by casanova; 09-19-2009 at 07:50 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.