Hammerhead??

Notices

Hammerhead??

Old 09-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by casanova
More obvious B.S. to try to put the Warpath down, WHY? Your concern for the respect for Warpath? LOL. You mean to say that Gail Paik, Tom Evans and Jimmy from the MARINE SHOP who are the ones who advised and did the work on the boat, WOULD DO HALF ASS WORK? Finally, you try to cover your ass. "THE MARINE SHOP GREAT SERVICE AND VERY KNOWLEGABLE"? The boat was done with an open check book, by the best people, with their advice. The same people you use! What can you come up with next? Forget about the B.S. respect for Warpath, and worry about the respect you should have for YOURSELF and OTHERS. Dont you see that by trying to discredit the boat, you are discrediting yourself and sounding like a fool? Everybody is seeing thru you.

JIMMY, GAIL AND TOM ARE GREAT.MIGHT B Y I RECCOMENDED THEM TO THE WARPATH OWNER... DONT FOR GET MY SPONSOR..MEL RIGGS....RIGGS MARINE ELDORADO WISCONSIN...
THE SAME PEOPLE I USE [MINUS MEL] ONLY WITH A GOOD HULL AND FRESH NEW MACHINERY...THEY ARE GOOD BUT NOT MAGICIANS....NO BS JUST FACT...AND I LISTEN TO THEIR RECOMENDATIONS....MIGHT BE Y I HAVE 98 HRS SINCE NOV...08..NO LEAD SLED HERE...M.M....PS. JUST A GUESS BUT IF HE WAS LISTENING TO THEM GUADARDO WOULD HAVE DONE THE BOTTOM AND JC WOULD BE RUNNING CHIEF ENGINES..

Last edited by el indio; 09-19-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by TOASTY
this is too good where is Lucy to do some blasting!
You only get one life "Make it count".....Make your Haters your Motivators..no blasting here.....my philosophy in life is to LAUGH more, LOVE more and SEE the world. No time for any thing else, I hope this ends here.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lucy
You only get one life "Make it count".....Make your Haters your Motivators..no blasting here.....my philosophy in life is to LAUGH more, LOVE more and SEE the world. No time for any thing else, I hope this ends here.
"LUCY 4 PRESIDENT"..........
Old 09-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

As the prop turns.....
Old 09-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by Panther
As the prop turns.....
WOULD THAT PROPELLER BE TURNING IN OR OUT?.M.M..
Old 09-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK OK all love from me...but along the line i think someone got burt by the chief..the one with the great smile..and sexy throttle hands.. hey luce if you ever want to play in a small race 30 sut in atlantic city waters with a single 30 guy call me... ..best to all of you and keep them running esp in 6 footers, wide open.

CDC
ps i have found the indian head pic of pred i will post soon
Old 09-20-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Obviously you are very miss informed, i don't know how or what lines you are reading or interpreting but you are not even closed.
Btw, you don't got a chance.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chunky
Obviously you are very miss informed, i don't know how or what lines you are reading or interpreting but you are not even closed.
Btw, you don't got a chance.
stay out of this clunky...
go back and re read...and the people that need to know understand i am kidding, you dont need to know...another kramer or dean o wanna be.

how can you explain trying to be a smart ass when your typing and thoughts arent smart...?
...jail birds... crapin freaks

see you in the ocean, thats where the best work is done...
Old 09-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by TOASTY
stay out of this clunky...
go back and re read...and the people that need to know understand i am kidding, you dont need to know...another kramer or dean o wanna be.

how can you explain trying to be a smart ass when your typing and thoughts arent smart...?
...jail birds... crapin freaks

see you in the ocean, thats where the best work is done...
EASY TAOSTY, THERE WONT BE ANY MIDNITE WALKS 4 U. ITS NOT NONE SMART TYPING AND THOUGHTS........ITS IN THE TRANSLATION....DOING A GREAT JOB NONE THE LESS...PLAY NICE..,,CARRY ON........M.M..
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
EASY TAOSTY, THERE WONT BE ANY MIDNITE WALKS 4 U. ITS NOT NONE SMART TYPING AND THOUGHTS........ITS IN THE TRANSLATION....DOING A GREAT JOB NONE THE LESS...PLAY NICE..,,CARRY ON........M.M..
LOL, you're a trip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.