Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
2002 Apache Brave >

2002 Apache Brave

Notices

2002 Apache Brave

Old 08-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Great pics Panther, Awesome. Lake Lanier really doesnt get big at all. Nice scenery and a ton of beaches but thats about it.

Panther and Baywatch- That is cool, your so right about the old school style. Growing up APACHE was the best of the best. Very rare and always sharp. If I didnt get this 1 I was looking at a couple Cig 28ss and couple Mystics and also a couple Pantera 28, non stepped bottom. Thank God Mel stepd in said something. I couldnt be happier with my final decision.

Panther as far as the questions.
1) Do you know anything about the purple APACHE 36 sitting here in the Atlanta area?

2) I saw a couple pics and videos of stepd bottom APACHE 36, where did those molds go? Did Pantera get them? Their 36 survivor looks very similar.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered

anybody?
Old 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

myattitude, I dont' know much about the 36' in GA. It looks like it may need a new interior from the pics. The 800SC's and speedmasters are cool. I am sure Nykamp knows more about her.

As far as the stepped bottom 36' Apaches, Newtech started building them in ~1999-2000. I believe they may have built about 6. Bob and Eric built a few from 2000-2003. Pantera's 36' is not the same mold. Last I heard, McManus has the 36' molds.

Good luck with your 28'. They are awesome boats.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Registered

Thank you Hessdk. I agree the interior has to go, I also agree with the speedy3's and 800sc cool package. So they sublet the first of the stepped 36s?

I love my 28 more and more everyday...
Old 09-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

It's got a nice drive train, I had 2 with that set up. It's sat for years by Tonys C's shop the owner has a 42 Outterlimits and only run the 36 when the 42 is down. I would get a survey done if your looking to buy. I need a lot of paint work, or total strip down and repaint.