Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Gucci vs The Chief >

Gucci vs The Chief

Notices

Gucci vs The Chief

Old 08-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tim I'm ready to deal. To be honest with you, id prefer to sell without the trailer. This boat is a BEAST; ask Doug and the Fort Myer's crew. This boat is complete besides, engines, drive, tran & steering. Tabs, pipes, interior, rigging, motor mounts, dual throttle station, full cover and much more included. This is the boat you want trust me. You want to be different and unique everywhere you go ? Can't beat that with this one. Everyone on this board that has been here since the beginning has seen this boat one time or another in action. Lets deal. I'm READY
Old 08-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88bullet
its a toss up. i like neat old boats. the 90mph cig isnt out of the equation yet either. still gotta see where the cards are gonna fall
Im in the same situation bro but I'm looking for a staggered boat. My knees are shot so I need the room to work under the hatch although my boys will be doing most I still get my hands dirty.

The chief 06 boat is nice but the interior is just new in cabin. The cockpit needs it still. Gulch boat is nice but it's a redo to make it mint.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Gucci boat was at the Lake of the Ozarks but they are selling out to retire,they have already sold the dock and hoist. I talk to the owner of The Chief Apache he had every mark and gouge fixed on the boat and had so e of the mural repainted. A few of the gauges weren't working so he has fixed all of that also,he took it out and ran it and it ran out at 85mph. He said it needed more prop and he was going to try and do that this month but the last I takes to him he told me it has been on the trailer all summer do to business and elderly parents. It can be bought for 80k right now and it is perfect. There is a 2000 42 Cig with 1000 Zuls with 40 hrs that can be bought for a 120k. If you need numbers or email for a The Chief or the Cig let me know.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Mike I got the buffalo poker run this weekend but I will give you a call. The trailer is beautiful but i dont really need it. I have a aluminum I can throw under it.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Registered

Perfect I want the trailer.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Hi mike , if it is not to much trouble would do me a favor and measure the distance from the transom to front of the bilge area . I am ciurous to know how much longer is it than my flat deck bilge area . Thanks Rick G.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Registered

Rick give or take about 8ft. Boat is at Tommy's.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where is this boat listed?

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
Tim I'm ready to deal. To be honest with you, id prefer to sell without the trailer. This boat is a BEAST; ask Doug and the Fort Myer's crew. This boat is complete besides, engines, drive, tran & steering. Tabs, pipes, interior, rigging, motor mounts, dual throttle station, full cover and much more included. This is the boat you want trust me. You want to be different and unique everywhere you go ? Can't beat that with this one. Everyone on this board that has been here since the beginning has seen this boat one time or another in action. Lets deal. I'm READY
Old 08-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Registered

Swap shop here & Power boat swap on face book.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

link?

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
Swap shop here & Power boat swap on face book.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.