41 apache for sale >

41 apache for sale

Notices

41 apache for sale

Old 06-28-2017, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by hotrod62
I have an offer in on the boat, looks like we are getting close on an agreeable #. If we get there I am going to fly out to go over the boat prior to having a survey done on it and sealing the deal . I was hoping some of you experienced Apache guys could lend some insight on whether or not there are any problem areas on these old 41s that I should be looking for?

Most everything on the boat appears to just need cosmetic updating, not crazy about the #3 drives though. The boat has pretty modest power, how will the #3s hold up? If I buy the boat I would be upgrading the drives and power but would like to get some use out of it prior to doing so. Will 900-1000 hp with 3a's and the right props put one of these battleships into the 90's? current owner says it will run 85 now with the NA motors. Thanks for the help!
It appears you decided to back out of the deal, as the boat is still on the market. Would you care to share what you found out that changed your mind?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 3,013 Likes on 987 Posts

What's up with the Bad Medicine 41? Thing looks nice and the price is about the most reasonably priced apache I've ever seen.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NautiSouth
It appears you decided to back out of the deal, as the boat is still on the market. Would you care to share what you found out that changed your mind?
I had what I thought was a generous offer in on the New Jersey Apache. In my eyes the boat was essentially a project, someone else may have liked it and ran it as is. My plan was paint, whipples, #6s, and complete interior so a sizable investment of money and time........ Didn't back out, the owner just didn't accept or counter my offer so I moved on. The bad medicine boat looks to be in much nicer shape with bigger drives, short staggers, and a very reasonable asking price. I may get blacklisted from this forum but I ended up buying a straight bottom Top Gun instead. I still love the Apaches and will likely look to restore one eventually.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Don't look now--- Bad Medicine is gone.....

Who got it??
Old 07-02-2017, 10:09 PM
bws
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 47 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by delsol

Who got it??
Not sure who got it....but my understanding is it was the first person that looked at it and it is going to be in Ohio.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bws
Not sure who got it....but my understanding is it was the first person that looked at it and it is going to be in Ohio.

boat was in Cleveland last night ,looked awesome
Old 07-16-2017, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by delsol

Who got it??
where was it even listed?
Old 07-16-2017, 02:40 PM
bws
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 47 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
where was it even listed?
OSO Classifieds....only for a few days.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Registered

We made a model for the owner of this boat a while back using our 70" Apache model as a foundation, I have a picture but have not figured out how to post pictures yet on this great forum. I joined a long time ago but never really posted.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:59 PM
Registered

yes the apache is sold ,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.