Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Awesome
Project Awesome - Author responses only please >

Project Awesome - Author responses only please

Notices

Project Awesome - Author responses only please

Old 12-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Final item (for now) is to toss the carpet panel that covered the access to the forward sponson area.

A panel covering the larger (opened up slightly the access rectangular hole) was built and covered in vinyl. Zippered access to the forward area (idea from Cigarette). A logo for this cover is in the works. Tunnel bed was recovered in new vinyl too. Nice work Dave.
Attached Thumbnails Project Awesome - Author responses only please-dscn0251%5B1%5D.jpg   Project Awesome - Author responses only please-dscn0259%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 12-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered

When not on the water, got to enjoy the pavement too. Business end of my new ride.
Attached Thumbnails Project Awesome - Author responses only please-rsvr-factory-rear-tail-2.bmp  
Old 12-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice rich!
Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
When not on the water, got to enjoy the pavement too. Business end of my new ride.
when were you on the water? what did I miss? Just razzin ya, project looks good, stay focussed
Old 12-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
when were you on the water? what did I miss? Just razzin ya, project looks good, stay focussed
LOL good one

Boat is coming along nice though, XT did a great job on the stuff.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 12-21-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Registered

Flush deck hatch fabricated and installed. Nice job by Glasdave. Have to select a proper gasket and install the bomar latch handles. Soooo like NOT looking at that dated Bomar bubble hatch.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Registered

March is here (and almost gone). My long blocks are back from the engine tech builder. And I do mean tech as in technical. His full time employer: GM Racing
Feast your eyes on these beauties. Now time for plumbing and rigging then off to the dyno. IMCO valve covers on for the dyno session only. Eickert-Lighting Performance valve covers go on after that. Keith is very proud of his new designed VC's. And I do mean proud!! Ouch.

Guys------For those who wish to respond, great. Please do it only on the "Project Awesome Responses" thread only please. Helps in keeping this thread (shorter) and less time consuming to read. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Project Awesome - Author responses only please-long-blocks-finished-03-12-001.jpg   Project Awesome - Author responses only please-long-blocks-finished-03-12-002.jpg  

Last edited by ROTAX454; 03-29-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
March is here (and almost gone). My long blocks are back from the engine tech builder. And I do mean tech as in technical. His full time employer: GM Racing
Feast your eyes on these beauties. Now time for plumbing and rigging then off to the dyno. IMCO valve covers on for the dyno session only. Eickert-Lighting Performance valve covers go on after that. Keith is very proud of his new designed VC's. And I do mean proud!! Ouch.

Guys------For those who wish to respond, great. Please do it only on the "Project Awesome Responses" thread only please. Helps in keeping this thread (shorter) and less time consuming to read. Thanks.
How much power? HP and TQ at what RPM ??
Old 04-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered

New flush deck hatch almost finished. Need to source a very good neoprene automotive gasket for sealing the hatch lid to the deck flange. Then custom fit the handle latches from the Bomar hatch to the hatch lid. Dave made the opening slightly larger too.
Attached Thumbnails Project Awesome - Author responses only please-flush-deck-hatch-graphic-paint-002.jpg   Project Awesome - Author responses only please-flush-deck-hatch-graphic-paint-003.jpg   Project Awesome - Author responses only please-flush-deck-hatch-graphic-paint-004.jpg  

Project Awesome - Author responses only please-flush-deck-hatch-graphic-paint-005.jpg   Project Awesome - Author responses only please-flush-deck-hatch-graphic-paint-007.jpg  
Old 07-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Registered

Project update: Motors are finished. IMCO shorties back from Wilson and getting the MaxWorx components installed. Swim Platform getting a new coat (and color) of bright silver.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.